COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of the best yet
She has dodged some pretty big issues during her reign of corruption and incompetence, but surely this is the last straw for Gladys!

I hope all the truck drivers blocking all the major roads in Sydney get $1k fines, pretty sure getting in your truck to protest about the new restrictions isn't a valid reason to leave home. FFS hair dresses/barbers and café owners aren't out being public nuisances.

Those brave soldiers of freedom and common sense...

So I spent 3 and a bit hours washing dishes with a new chef. He is a covid conspiracy nutter. My brain is goo.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Channel Seven really going after Sky News' night-time audience!

Seriously though. Fuck that desperate evil slag! Channel Seven can go fuck themselves too. I will be legit boycotting anyone who advertises on that shower of shit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good to hear you have a new job after your bad news.
I have the same jobs, just less hours. I was literally all set to resign from one on the Thursday before this Sydney fuck up became a lockdown but forgot. Then the lockdown...so kind of got lucky there.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
MCG members reserve 8 days ago :oops:

Good to see the check-in app is working.

That's a Gov fck up for not enforcing it.

Bring all sportsball to Vic and have people travelling all over... and into the state to watch it with no mandatory tracking.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Just been contacted by VIC DHHS advising me that I have been at an exposure site. Obviously I enquired as to where - I'm surrounded by them here on Phillip Island but I have been keeping my movements to a minimum.

"St Margaret's Grammar School in Berwick" was the reply!

I swear I thought it was a wind-up but it was a genuine DHHS call. It was obviously a mistake on their end. My dodgy sex-offender van is too crook to be able to drive that far!