COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
^^^ maybe we should panic buy components, like toilet roll only they'll be useful.

I'm short a few tyres in 27.5 and need to stock up on D03S dual piston brake pads.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Somehow made it through through the crashed and broken phone lines to get a Pfizer booking for lunchtime today.
There’s been a change of heart this arvo on Pfizer walk ins according to The Age for anyone interested.

My partner spent most of the weekend on the redial button, got a booking scheduled in 2 weeks as a result. She uttered some choice expletives just now when I discovered the change

Jpez

Down on the left!
There’s been a change of heart this arvo on Pfizer walk ins according to The Age for anyone interested.

My partner spent most of the weekend on the redial button, got a booking scheduled in 2 weeks as a result. She uttered some choice expletives just now when I discovered the change
No idea how fast or slow the line was moving but there was only about 20 people in the walk up line at Sunshine hospital. If I had the time and had to wait two weeks I know what I’d be doing.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, get it done. She’s a bit pissed about being told to book it in first a few days ago though

Brow

Big Block
Got mine Fri, booked and only 12 min wait time. Line moved smoothly. Sat, mild headache, muscle aches, tired early, slow day. Sun feeling more normal, slow ride. Mon back to normal ready for work . Should have timed it to be better for weekend.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I can imagine you at the hospital/GP -

Moorey: So which vaccine will I be getting?

Nurse: AstraZeneca

Moorey: So not Pfizer?

Nurse: No

Moorey produces a folded piece of paper, unfolds it and holds it aloft...

Actually it's not a silly question because studies are indicating that you get furrther benefits from mixing vaccines.