Confessions from the fuckwits

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So it fits the fork but not any of your 20mm hubs? Do your other 20mm axles fit the hubs? If yes do they fit the fork? Something odd going on, even for one of your posts.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So a few months ago I’m driving past a LBS. A Specialized dealer to be exact. I needed a cheap chain for my hardtail. You know like $30 cheap. I ask if they have a “cheap” chain in my price range expecting like a Sram something or other.
No sorry only got this. I didn’t look at the price as I was 1. Distracted by my kid. 2. I’d asked for a cheap chain so figured they were on the same wavelength. So I say sure whatever and buy it. Didn’t look at the receipt. Also didn’t use it when I got home.
This morning I pull it out to have a look and noticed the price and almost fell over.
My real fuckwit moment was walking into Specialized dealer without expecting to be bent over and taken advantage of in unspeakable ways!

moorey

call me Mia
So a few months ago I’m driving past a LBS. A Specialized dealer to be exact. I needed a cheap chain for my hardtail. You know like $30 cheap. I ask if they have a “cheap” chain in my price range expecting like a Sram something or other.
No sorry only got this. I didn’t look at the price as I was 1. Distracted by my kid. 2. I’d asked for a cheap chain so figured they were on the same wavelength. So I say sure whatever and buy it. Didn’t look at the receipt. Also didn’t use it when I got home.
This morning I pull it out to have a look and noticed the price and almost fell over.
View attachment 375403My real fuckwit moment was walking into Specialized dealer without expecting to be bent over and taken advantage of in unspeakable ways!
Douche! I can sell you a few of those for $90 each. I know what I’ve got!

safreek

View attachment 375403My real fuckwit moment was walking into Specialized dealer without expecting to be bent over and taken advantage of in unspeakable ways!
Buy high, sell low. That's how to do it. Give you 40 bucks for it. At least it's cash, not that credit card shit