From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm seriously in love with this bike, the colour, the shape, everything!

Hard agree with the XT shifter, and lighter crankset and cassette.
They are just wish list stuff when the right ones appear, that wheelset will make a massive difference, nearly 800g of rotating weight from the set.

Reckon I can build the set with DT350's, 28 x DT Comps, brass nipples and AM 30mm internal Premiums to around 1530g. Currently 2270g.

Just need to be able to find the hubs as they are all out of stock.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
They are just wish list stuff when the right ones appear, that wheelset will make a massive difference, nearly 800g of rotating weight from the set.

Reckon I can build the set with DT350's, 28 x DT Comps, brass nipples and AM 30mm internal Premiums to around 1530g. Currently 2270g.

Just need to be able to find the hubs as they are all out of stock.
XM481 rims?

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All I can say is fuck you. I wanted to buy a Spur a few months back but couldn't get one or even a sniff of when they would have them. The distributor was cagey about the details and the retailers which sold them were talking September, and now you just spontaneously get one.
So
Fucking
Jealous

What a great looking bike!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
All I can say is fuck you. I wanted to buy a Spur a few months back but couldn't get one or even a sniff of when they would have them. The distributor was cagey about the details and the retailers which sold them were talking September, and now you just spontaneously get one.
Sorry man :p

The way the Distro was talking, it was as if these few Deore bikes were dropped on them by surprise.

xero

Supersports
Nice! ...
And yes, whilst we did know about the Deore version, we really were not holding out much hope in getting many / if any, at this point in time due to the obvious delays ... ( Hell, we never even mentioned them to our dealers until they were actually in our warehouse basically. ) ozzybmx was super lucky ... we had only just listed that last one on our site and he was "right time right place"...

komdotkom ... Sorry if we are sounding cagey... All of us here at Supersports are trying to not make promises we can't deliver on, so rather than give specific dates we are trying to work on reasonable estimates as the situation is pretty fluid.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
FFS. Everyone is getting new bikes and mine may or may not be getting welded up in Taiwan.
Love the colour on this one, have a thing for that greeny blue.