Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH. Precious clueless snowflakes who get triggered and immediately violent.
Dude on FB sellling a really old canondale with lefty, asking what it’s worth.
Another dude pipes up that the cannonball lefty are a new thing and really expensive (not ironically, has no actual idea, he’d just googled).
Then goes to offer all sorts of advise on how expensive and high end the brand is etc.
I comment that it’s canondale not cannonball and that the lefty has been around for a long time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a cool enough old bike, it’s just not what this joker commenting thinks it is, and I don’t think the seller knows better.

Cue 2 days of abusive messages, with threats of serious violence, telling me to lock my doors and pictures of my kids etc. Haven’t engaged with him, and aren’t going to, but fark me, some people shouldn’t be allowed to breed.

Attachments

moorey

call me Mia
I'd be reporting that piece of shit to the Police. As soon as personal photos start surfacing along with threats, all bets are off.
Oh I’m sure he has plenty of fake accounts and is well hidden....but hey, I’m the anonymous troll who only ever uses his real name.
He’s just blowing off steam, and comes across as one of those who would only escalate further if I reported or blocked him...using other fake accounts. I’ll let him yell into the void.