Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
touché'. perhaps i should have come up with a meme?

Its still weird. Rain is nice, i don't get the hate unless its washing your house away...
Builders?
Farmers trying to bale hay?

People who live on dirt roads?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not on town water and love the rain...but it still mucks up riding a bit.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Builders?
Farmers trying to bale hay?

People who live on dirt roads?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not on town water and love the rain...but it still mucks up riding a bit.
fckn tradies dont count.

farmers will grumble at the timing, but wont actually think its horrible.

wannabe rally driving in the mud - fun times all round, embrace the slip sliding around :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
People complaining about rain... Should be cause for deportation in Australia.
[/QUOTE]
It 100% ruined my plans for a ride today. Shit go.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It 100% ruined my plans for a ride today. Shit go.
[/QUOTE]

Riding in the rain is hella fun. Not great for the bike or the trials though …

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
You buy all the tools you think you need then you find out you need some that you'll use 5 times a year.

Like a 60Nm torque wrench to tighten a Race Face cinch crank. FFS!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You buy all the tools you think you need then you find out you need some that you'll use 5 times a year.

Like a 60Nm torque wrench to tighten a Race Face cinch crank. FFS!
Don't use 60nm. Clean the threads and bolt with isopropyl and use blue loctite on the crank bolt. Don't forget the grease on the splines.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I use my torque wrenches on important shit like head bolts etc and sometimes carbon bits. If the bars slip in the stem or brakes slip on the bars I will use carbon paste and then nip by hand, if I need more then the torque wrench comes out because I will be putting more torsion on the screws. BB or anything else just tight.

Anything over 90Nm I use a breaker bar, various lengths available. Torque governed by grunts and farts. 300Nm and above requires 6 farts and a little bit of pooh, etc.