What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
It does but NX and SX 12spd for $1900 to $2600 then add $200 postage :oops:

There's a Deore model Commencal Meta HT and same Deore Nukeproof Scout at around $1800.

This is modern Deore 10spd on both with 11-46t cassette, that is a bulletproof group for a kid or adult.
Ahem... Ragley...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Pulled it out of a non-descript, white Ford Transit and put it in the back of the ute........then had a lengthy, awkward discussion with the local constabulary.

Well mine until a more permanent arrangement can be sourced. Huge hugs and tounge kissess to moorey for making things happen.
Yore a cunt, but a mighty fine one.

LTIH: Pulling over because I thought I had a blown diff, only to remember:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Just remember, if you break a spoke, you have to buy me a new Transition Scout. Not noticing this hidden text implies consent.
You don't want need a Transition Scout....

Hopefully yore tinnitus might start to clear up for a while.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cut up a cassette tool in preparation for ze mezzer. Took waaaaaay longer than expected.

The slotted tool is not needed to remove the air spring from the mezzer, it's actually safer by not using one.

You let the air out push the rod inside the stanchion and can remove the air spring for travel adjust purposes while the rod is safely inside the stanchion.

Check out the rulezman travel adjust vid.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
The slotted tool is not needed to remove the air spring from the mezzer, it's actually safer by not using one.

You let the air out push the rod inside the stanchion and can remove the air spring for travel adjust purposes while the rod is safely inside the stanchion.

Check out the rulezman travel adjust vid.

:rolleyes: well fuck... Wish I'd done more research now.

Guess I'll push the air shaft in like that and see whether it's easier to use the slotted one or my other one.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:rolleyes: well fuck... Wish I'd done more research now.

Guess I'll push the air shaft in like that and see whether it's easier to use the slotted one or my other one.
Meh, you bought the right fork and that's what's important. Enjoy!