A Long Pole

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Still in one piece...somehow! Pole actually put up a cutaway of the new front triangle which is surprising and Leo's commentary is interesting.

Some stack height and bar roll tinkering along with fork air pressures have it feeling great while mending torn knee ligaments.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Still in one piece...somehow! Pole actually put up a cutaway of the new front triangle which is surprising and Leo's commentary is interesting.

Some stack height and bar roll tinkering along with fork air pressures have it feeling great while mending torn knee ligaments.
View attachment 371708
Really does look like the Bimota of MTB. Looks so damn purposeful.

Why not route the front brake line along the front of the fork? The ziptie belongs on another bike lol

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Really does look like the Bimota of MTB. Looks so damn purposeful.

Why not route the front brake line along the front of the fork? The ziptie belongs on another bike lol
Purposful, safe and fast.

There is an option for that but it's more out of the way and cleaner on the back imho.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Bit of an update. Going strong and still in one piece!
TBH I can't fault the performance of it in the slightest. Super stable and fast. Bit of a muscle in the tight stuff but there is more grip with the 1360mm wheelbase and 63.5° HA.

Have added:
SQLab 30X 12° sweep 45mm rise bars
Leonardo Racing 10-50 cassette
KMC DLC 12sp black chain
Schwalbe Magic Mary/Big Betty (Supergravity casings) could only get in skinwall which gives a different look.

If I ever wanted to upgrade to the motorbike version it's not far away!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Your bike looks stunning! Glad to hear there hasn't been any reliability issues since you got the updated frame. :)

Sadly that eBike look abysmal though (IMO) - the rear swing-arm looks very awkward. :eek:

moorey

call me Mia
I’m not saying the Pole looked sexy on the weekend at Beauty, @Wake Jake, I’m just sayin.
Had a hoot on the tracks? Conditions looked custom made for you and Dale.