What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Looks to be between $30-$50, they come in regular non-flat mount too.
A cheap way to a gravel disc bike but might as well get tried and tested BB7's.
Lol. Like you don't waste money on experimentation on aliexpress....

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got out for a ride this morning after sort-of fixing my indexing issue. First time in 6 weeks for various reasons.
Can’t get on the lowest gear, but the 36t got me chugging round. 16km round Kalamunda and a couple of XC-type trails I’ve not done before.

Will look for a 32t chainring to use up front, that should see me right up the hills

Last edited:

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Got the lurgy this weekend, so it's time for bike servicing instead:

Strip down & clean / re-grease, check all the bolt torques, re-align the derailleur hanger & install cush-core.

I could have sworn there'd be a visit to the confessions page after that last one, but turns out I've read so many confessions relating to cushcore that the whole process went incredibly smoothly and without swearing. Even got the tires on the right way around and for the first time ever, I (nearly) got the values lined up too.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Got the lurgy this weekend, so it's time for bike servicing instead:
View attachment 372311

Strip down & clean / re-grease, check all the bolt torques, re-align the derailleur hanger & install cush-core.

I could have sworn there'd be a visit to the confessions page after that last one, but turns out I've read so many confessions relating to cushcore that the whole process went incredibly smoothly and without swearing. Even got the tires on the right way around and for the first time ever, I (nearly) got the values lined up too.
It’s only lunch time Saturday. What the hell are you going to do for the rest of the weekend now that you ploughed through all that?

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
It’s only lunch time Saturday. What the hell are you going to do for the rest of the weekend now that you ploughed through all that?
It's worse than that, I did all this on Friday as I was off work. And I serviced the commuter on Thursday. I've still got the seldom-used Blur to go, but it's getting pretty desperate. I suppose I could start on the kids bikes?