Recent content by Zubanoid

1. Zubanoid

Been a while

Been a while
  2. Zubanoid

Blast from the past - Illinbah 2007 nationals

I was going through some old photos and found these from what I think was a nationals DH comp? Might have been state, maybe someone remembers? Enjoy :)
  3. Zubanoid

QLD Thread removed.

Lol... I know...
  4. Zubanoid

QLD Thread removed.

Ahh, thanks Knuckles! Didn't know that. How do I remove it? or will it be removed by an admin?
  5. Zubanoid

QLD Thread removed.

PM me if you want his number :thumb:
  6. Zubanoid

QLD Thread removed.

Nice bike, nice ad but sorry, we don't do the 'selling for mates' thing anymore. J
  7. Zubanoid

Crash Pics Thread

No as bad as most of the crashes on this thread... Was on a fire trail - steep with water jumps. Too fast, kick off my saddle a bit but smacked into the next one, broke the saddle with my ribs (no ribs broken!!) landed on the rear tyre and nutted myself and then slid to a stop on the gravel....
  8. Zubanoid

MAc Ride Early Development Childhood development

Good points Takai! You sound like an academic! ;) I would like to believe that the type of person buying a Mac Ride would be wanting their child to enjoy riding with them and therefore be careful with how they ride. This is a generalized assumption but judging from these posts I think it's a...
  9. Zubanoid

^ Thinking about it... ;) ...and OP stands for? Obsessive Person? lol
  10. Zubanoid

^ Good point! Now that I think about it..... hmmm
  11. Zubanoid

Notice how both images have babies in them as well.... Mac Ride is meant for small children not babies in case you didn't get that part... This kid seems like he's enjoying the ride... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTVwaJiDVg
  12. Zubanoid

Agreed! What an interesting conversation... Really wasn't expecting all this!
  13. Zubanoid

^ WTF dude! When the fork bottoms out! Wow, I have been riding a long time and you have to be doing some serious trails to bottom out the fork! Fark....
  14. Zubanoid

I guess no one is going to support this on Kickstarter then....?
  15. Zubanoid

^ Wow. I wasn't expecting such a reaction! Take a look at these seats... These are both allowed in Australia... Tell me that having a child strapped into one of these when you crash isn't going to cause damage to a child... No matter what style of bike seat a parent should only ride...