Recent content by ZaskarBandit

1. Z

QLD FOUND 32h 135mm QR Rear hub

Item: Looking for a QR Rear hub. Either 6 bolt or centrelock is fine and will need to accomodate a 9 speed cassette. Ideally I would love a XTR m965 or M975 but beggers can't be too picky Location: Townsville but will cover postage Price: Would like to spend less than 120 inclusive of postage.
  2. Z

QLD FOUND Quality 26" rear wheel

Thanks Moorey, itsajoke is going to hook me up with the Stans rims, so I'm now chasing a 135mm QR centrelock rear hub. I'll close down this thread and start another.
  3. Z

These would be absolutely ideal. sent a PM
  4. Z

Hi Moorey, amended the original post. but looking for 135mm QR. Will send you a PM
  5. Z

Item: looking for a decent 26" wheel. Mavic, Shimano XT, XTR, DT Swiss etc. Must be 135mm QR, prefer centrelock hub. Location: Townsville, will cover postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Looking to spend less than 250 all inclusive of postage Anything from lightweight to something a little...
  6. Z

WTB Fox D.O.S.S dropper seatpost 31.6

Item: Hi everyone looking for an old Fox DOSS seatpost. Going on a Foes FXR frame which I'm trying to keep somewhat period correct. Will need to be 31.6mm Must have the dual lever and be in good usable condition. Location: Townsville but will pay postage if necessary Price: ballpark figure...
  7. Z

QLD FOUND single pivot Mid School 26" 5" full suspension frame

Hi thanks for the interest everyone. I eventually bit the bullet and brought a Foes FXR 2:1 from overseas. Will adjust the ad
  8. Z

QLD FOUND 26" 130-150mm fork

Item: Hi all, looking for a fork to suit a Foes build. Must be... 26" Straight Steerer at least 190mm QR or 15x100 Thru Axle 130mm-160mm travel Location: Townsville but will pay postage Price: Reflective of fork and condition, hopefully less than $300
  9. Z

QLD FOUND single pivot Mid School 26" 5" full suspension frame

Hi Guys, WTB the following Item: 2000-2012 26er ~5" travel frame. Looking for: Orange five, Sub5, (pre 2005) patriot Maverick ML8 ML7/5 Foes FXR Ellsworth Joker Mountain Cycle Fury Cannondale Prophet Whyte 46 Location: Townsville (but willing to pay postage) Price range/Willing to Pay: Less...
  10. Z

FSA XC-300 freehub body

Hi The freehub body on a set of FSA XC-300 wheels (circa 2007) has some play in it. The freehub body looks like this I can't seem to find a match for it online, the outtie spline on it has 9 splines, whereas all the similar looking ones i can find online have 10. Has...
  11. Z

Shimano Dual Control M975 or M775 & M960 rapid rise mech

Item: WTB ideally Shimano XTR m975 hydraulic dual control levers or XT m975. Also looking for an XTR m960 rapid rise rear derailleur Location: Brisbane but will pay for interstate postage Price range/Willing to Pay: less than 200 for the brake/shifter units less than 100 for the rear...
  12. Z

XTR M965 caliper seals

Thanks for the tips guys, I was kinda hoping someone else had done the legwork already but I've been trawling through seal catalogues and I've shot off a few emails to people who have things that might work. It's just so frustrating A) because I'm doing this instead of riding B) I've grown fond...
  13. Z

XTR M965 caliper seals

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy the rubber piston seals in an XTR M965 caliper? My rear has started leaking, basically rendering it useless and I think the front is starting to go too. From my googling it appears they were never meant to be a serviceable item so there are no official...
  14. Z

XTR M960-m975 caliper or dual control set

Item: Shimano M960-M975 rear caliper Location: Brisbane (willing to pay shipping) Extra Info: It's only the rear caliper that has started leaking but If you have a dual control shifter/caliper set I might be interested as well. Cheers