Recent content by Xmetal

1. Xmetal

DH The next great build thread!

Yeah? Well i'm sure as shit not asking a Fitter to inspect it. ;) The mortgage, up-coming Wedding and other things in life like bills take massive priority before any bike does. I am only getting along on a very minimal wage and don't have financial support or sponsors because i'm too slow...
  2. Xmetal

Small update. [/URL] Replaced all the pivot bearings in the frame. :) It's actually starting to resemble a bike again. Currently needing wider DU bushes and hardware for the shock so that is next on the list.
  3. Xmetal

NSW Sold, Gone, Thanks for playing.

Sold sold sold!
  4. Xmetal

And fixed. Thank you Benlow. :)
  5. Xmetal

Works well in the b-u-m-p-s. (See what I did there?)
  6. Xmetal

Item: Fox 40 RC2 FIT 2006 Location: Maitland, NSW Item Condition: Used. Stanchions are mint. Lowers are fairly rough but are structurally still outstanding. Crowns are in good nick. Reason for selling: Totems. :) Price and price conditions: $450 Delivered. Extra Info: Regularly serviced...
  7. Xmetal

Just a little update here: Freshly powdercoated and ready for parts. :)
  8. Xmetal

Fork thread. (Which one?)

Hey guys I'm currently in the process of building yet another bike and i've reached a really big hurdle and need advice. The bike in question: 2008 Intense SOCOM Current fork: Fox 40 RC2 Non-FiT Coil My main aim is to try and keep the weight down and after doing lots of reading and...
  9. Xmetal

your shuttle rig

10. Xmetal

Paleo and every other ridiculous fad!

Fixed. I personally hate them too because if i'm at a social gathering at there's one Isagenix boffin they'll go above and beyond the realm of normal conversation to change the subject to Isagenix.
  11. Xmetal

Alright squids it's been a long time between drinks but I think it's time I started another epic build/evolution/riding pictures thread! (and the crowd goes mild!) The current stead is due for replacement as pictured below: I've been plowing fairly irregularly on it for a while but it's...
  12. Xmetal

The gaming thread

Been busy with other things in life like organising a wedding, buying a house and being a growed-up. ;) (New bike is on the horizon too.)
  13. Xmetal

The gaming thread

BF3/BF4 on PC here. Username: Cargon_Diez Longest headshot on BF3 with the M98B was 1134m - dude was camped on a hill in one of the armoured assault maps. I got accused of hacking straight after. :P
  14. Xmetal

NSW WTB: Intense G3 Dropout - 150mm Drive side only.

Yes I've found that one and one on Jenson USA but I should've mentioned in the OP that I wanted to try and find something local before resorting to going off shore. Cheers mate. :)