Recent content by xc_machine

1. xc_machine

TAS Sold Scott Voltage FR10 + Totem solo air

+1 for size..
  2. xc_machine

Enduro/Freeride frame

Item:*Bouncy Enduro frame around 6.5" travel. Prefer 150x12 rear end. Condition:*Good + Location:*Geraldton (or Perth), or willing to post Price:*Around $1,500? Extra info:*Size Large
  3. xc_machine

VIC Sold, please remove

Whats the size mate?
  4. xc_machine

Totem 2 Step Solo Air

I have just aquired a set of 2007 Rock Shox Totems and was only just reading about the problems they were plagued with recently. I've read it's the commmon thing to change them to a permanant 180mm travel when they start to play up, but does anyone know how to fix them and retain the travel...
  5. xc_machine

DMR Trailstar

Item: Trailstar Location: I'm in W.A Item Condition: Any Price and price conditions: Whatever it's worth.
  6. xc_machine

NSW Sold Please Delete

Whats the idea of the tapered steerer tube? So you can run a 1 1/8 stem? cheers
  7. xc_machine

150x12 hub

Item: 150 x 12 hub Price and price conditions: Below 100 Pictures: Would be good.
  8. xc_machine

beautiful bikes - post them here

http://nakedracing.plushost.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/cuprd1-astrixframe.jpg unreal..
  9. xc_machine

SuperCross....Specialized SX

Looking good mate. love those frames
  10. xc_machine

XC Specialized epic marathon project.

you've picked a nice frame mate. Can't say i've ridden one for too long, but they make some damn good high end bikes.
  11. xc_machine

DH 2007 NS Bitch

Too much money mate, too much.. EDIT - Buttt it does look damn nice. Good work
  12. xc_machine

XC hardtail frame - old/new

Item: Specialized hardrock xc OR SIMILAR (giant yukon etc.) 19" Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Any, prefer good+ Price and price conditions: What its worth
  13. xc_machine

Cruzing on a 10 inch Santa

UNbelievable. Well done Santa Cruz!
  14. xc_machine

Remove

Found, cheeers