Recent content by wkkie

1. wkkie

VIC 2021 Fox Float X2, 2 position, 230 X 60.

Item: 2021 Fox Float X2, with 2 position switch, 230 X 60. Location: Geelong. Item Condition: Excellent. Total of 70km. Reason for selling: Freeing up some funds and sticking with coil. Price and price conditions: $670 shipped. Extra Info: Originally came as 230 X 65 on the Katipo and I removed...
  2. wkkie

The cooking thread

Very basic stuff for me. One of the girls is constantly after this! Rice, water, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Tasty. :) Half cooked and packing for school lunches.
  3. wkkie

Red Hill; Legal trails

A bit on the DL ey?? Not impressed with the entire setup @slowmick? @The Duckmeister and insider info on what's there or what's possibly coming up?
  4. wkkie

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Except for the $8000 part... :)
  5. wkkie

Single speed spacer kit

Sounds like the most sensible plan. What sizes are they printed in? Any chance of a variety to play with the chain line please? PS More lollie money en route! :p
  6. wkkie

Single speed spacer kit

Item: Single speed spacer kit / enough spacers to fill a HG freehub. Location: Posted from anywhere will work. Price range/Willing to Pay: $5-$20ish Extra Info: Can be printed, carbon, metal, whatever material. Not too fussed on colour, would prefer black or silver though.
  7. wkkie

Red Hill; Legal trails

Any more trails serviced by the lift now from last time it ran?
  8. wkkie

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Do they just clip on? Or do you screw them on somehow? This looks like a grub screw...
  9. wkkie

Omg... E bike specific cable clamps now??! :rolleyes:
  10. wkkie

What are the little cable clamps going on in this photo @xero?
  11. wkkie

Bomber CR

I've got one on the Katipo. Awesome value for money and it's a coil, so not a mountain goat in the climbing stakes, but it's climbed just as well as other coils I've used in the past.
  12. wkkie

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I definately moved mine the first time I installed it. Can't remember how though. :)
  13. wkkie

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Yep. What he said. Except for the axle bit. You can adjust the angle once you have the clamping force sorted so you can tuck it out of the way.
  14. wkkie

Newly Released Bikes General

They seem to have a little more info on their posts on Instagram. https://instagram.com/trinity_mtb?igshid=1cz1n8snl2wwn They've got the Itrack guys on board as well who did the suspension on the Craftworks ENR.
  15. wkkie

Newly Released Bikes General

Interesting that they're developing it using the new Effigear box, which also has the same mount as the Pinion box! Could lead to a few more gearboxes sitting in frames.