Recent content by Wake Jake

1. W

QLD not sold, thread closed until frame actually arrives

Shoot me a PM. I can assist if required I'm well versed in Pole's games AKA customer service.
  2. W

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Manitou Mezzers
  3. W

Burnishing tool for Mezzer

Interested for my few pairs. Are you using 2.5wt oil?
  4. W

Sold Praxis Works Cadet Crankset 68/73mm BB

Item: Praxis Works Cadet Crankset 68/73mm Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $280 +post Extra Info: 68/73mm threaded BB. 175mm arms. BB is brand new in box Pictures:
  5. W

A Long Pole

A dentist's wet dream come true a gold bike! @moorey had the biggest hoot I've had in a long time probably much like you smashing out the runs. Perfect conditions all weekend
  6. W

Bargain buys thread

Pricing was low to mid $2ks.
  7. W

mid travel 29er suggestions

XL Raw V3. To be for sale mid year
  8. W

VIC SOLD Nicolai / Geometron G16 - separate frame thread SOLD

Unfortunately ended up selling the 161 frameset.
  9. W

Sold HT X2 Oil Slick Pedals

Item: HT X2 Pedals Location: Melbs Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $250 +post Extra Info: Brand new in box. $309 on MTBdirect Pictures:
  10. W

A Long Pole

Bit of an update. Going strong and still in one piece! TBH I can't fault the performance of it in the slightest. Super stable and fast. Bit of a muscle in the tight stuff but there is more grip with the 1360mm wheelbase and 63.5° HA. Have added: SQLab 30X 12° sweep 45mm rise bars Leonardo...
  11. W

Dirt works now Manitou dealer

Will work better for the brands exposure and sales here but at the detriment to the consumer's back pocket. Can't have it all I guess. I found Cycling Deal good to deal with along with the more than reasonable pricing. Compared to big name names painting old forks in red or orange and charging...
  12. W

mid travel 29er suggestions

I recently updated to a 203mm. From memory it's +43 IS adapter
  13. W

Mud Guard & Manitou Fork

Mucky Nutz do a reverse arch fender. I purchased mine from BikeBug.
  14. W

Pricing in Aus is horrific. I know of people buying it overseas for $700 cheaper. I dislike greedy distros. They do need a 200mm AXS Reverb in the line up.
  15. W

Finally a Sram GX AXS kit. Out in approximately 2x weeks