Recent content by Urban DH

1. Urban DH

Grip Sport Dh Bike Rack

Item: Old style Grip sport or similar bike rack. Location: Between Jindabyne and Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Happy to negotiate depending on what it is/condition etc. Extra Info: Just after a solid rack that holds bikes by the cranks and has a full metal base for both wheels. It will be...
  2. Urban DH

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Good guesses but nope! They're from the UK if that helps!
  3. Urban DH

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 467 so who are these guys?
  4. Urban DH

Where is your bike made?

In my shed! My last frame was hand built 4130 cromo track frame/fork with front disk brake mount (making it better for city commuting) smooth and stiff. Wheels hand built by my friend Neils (he started racing in the 60's, I'd never let anyone else build me wheels.) A set of some unbranded...
  5. Urban DH

easy on there sailor! but I suppose the satisfaction of being right might settle you down! A:as far as I can workout yep 1817
  6. Urban DH

should I give it away just yet or let a someone else have a good quess first!
  7. Urban DH

..anyhow have a Winfeild Q:was first bicycle manufactured in 1817. True or false?
  8. Urban DH

Little Things You Love

that's it mate
  9. Urban DH

Little Things You Love

shit tits mcgee moorey I love knowing that after a good long time away off the bike and forum I can come back and rest assured some where some one is still being told to eat a bag of dicks by moorey (or moree, I cant remember its been a while, cocaine is one hell of a drug!)
  10. Urban DH

QLD NS Soda FR - Medium Sold!

rough price?
  11. Urban DH

Rear hub coming loose after long downhill runs...

hope floats run an aluminium spider in the middle, aluminium as a metal absorbs and dissipates heat much quicker than steel does especially in this case it could also be a spot in the bearings that is loose
  12. Urban DH

Fixed MTB, please tell me I'm not alone

that's well cool! I ran one as a bit of a muck around thing for a week or two with a dodgey home made one and a granny ring. a ratio of 1:1 fixed is not fun for trail riding! your legs WILL be jelly, how ever you can do skids sitting down! sick as dude! glad to see im not the only one who...
  13. Urban DH

Service for mtb in Canberra

hey now! don't be like that! come into The Bike Super Store in Mitchelll, I know the mechanic there and he's been a bike mechanic since the early 70's and has the knowledge to back it up to! rarely if ever I have seen him stumped by a bike, also bike super store are scott dealers and have a...
  14. Urban DH

Bike washing stand

if you've got a work/repair stand just use that, other wise I like to hang mine up using large meat hooks which have a rag then a tube over then end on the bike, one under the stem (or that area) and one on the back wheel, just hang from the pergola