Recent content by uglybob

1. U

Sold NEW Sram Descendant Eagle Carbon Cranks 175mm SOLD

under the assumption i wont get toothpaste covered cranks - i'll grab them. flick me your details and i can get funds transferred! thanks
  2. U

Sold NEW Sram Descendant Eagle Carbon Cranks 175mm SOLD

Hey mate are you able to let me know a price on shipping to Perth? Thanks
  3. U

WA WTD | XT or SLX brakes

hey moorey what are you chasing for those 675's? they're going on a bike i'm selling so just need a working set! thanks
  4. U

WA WTD | XT or SLX brakes

chasing a set of XT / SLX brakes if anyone has some around don’t need to be in perfect condition Cheers
  5. U

Trainer help

i grabbed a cycleops fluid2 trainer and i think its pretty good value for money. we had borrowed a magnetic one beforehand, and it was really loud inside - the fluid trainer was much better for noise levels. i connected it to a zwift account on via my laptop, so can work as hard (or easy) as you...
  6. U

Queenstown and Christchurch in May advice please

Wanaka - if its a nice day the trail out to Glendhu Bay is worth doing. its not single track, but a bit of up & down and great views along the lake. Deans Bank & Sticky Forest are worth the effort, see if you can grab a map for Sticky Forest from a shop before you head out, it can get pretty...
  7. U

Home ownership

sorry about that
  8. U

VIC Fox Factory FIT Float 29er CTD 110mm Kashima,SOLD

hey mate can you let me know a rough price to ship to perth? cheers
  9. U

Queenstown and Christchurch in May advice please

clothing wise - thermal undershirt(s) and a light riding jacket - it can get fairly chilly especially up high like on rude rock etc. i am back there each year, and i generally have a merino undershirt on, as well as my Specialized Deflect H20 jacket in the camelbak if needed.
  10. U

Multiple Day Rides in Australia or NZ???

multiple options in NZ. just around Otago there is the Alps2Ocean Trail, Central Otago Rail Trail, Roxburgh Gorge Trail - options are endless. with lots of support / accommodation options etc - the small towns are embracing it along the trails.
  11. U

New Yeti ASR Carbon Dream Bike! *Derby video post 53*

is it one of the new 2017 frames (the turq / carbon variants) ?
  12. U

Fox 29 100mm RLC Kashima Coat 2014 *SOLD PLEASE DELETE*

i've got a big top frame at home these might look good on - let me check the steerer tonight. going to be cutting it fine.
  13. U

VIC Sold

hey mate i'll grab them! PM me your details cheers
  14. U

WTB: Yeti Single Speed Dropouts

found a set via rowney - they aint cheap though :nono:
  15. U

WTB: Yeti Single Speed Dropouts

out of stock at the moment unfortunately