Recent content by treble

1. treble

Bargain buys thread

Given the thickness of those cables, very likely yes. That item description is amazing, makes me with I had an FB account, I have so many questions. lol
  2. treble

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

No unfortunately. My $40 Aliexpress bearing press will have to do
  3. treble

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

They do make beautiful well made stuff. but anything Abbey bike tools gets my vote. https://www.abbeybiketools.com/collections/tools/team-issue - $340 bearing press or $300 Hanger Alignment tool anyone?
  4. treble

VIC Sold Banshee Phantom M

If I hadn’t just bought your Bird @Litenbror I’d be all over this. You seem to have all the bikes I want to try
  5. treble

VIC Dartmoor primal 29 - Med

Some frame only Pics
  6. treble

WTB: Cruzee balance bike

thanks @Labcanary. I’m starting to think I should PM you whenever I need kids stuff. Obviously our kids are at a fairly similar stage, with yours just ahead. I’ll chase up @caad9 because If I recall correctly he is local to me, but I’ll be in touch if it doesn’t work for some reason
  7. treble

From a quick google the little nation ones appear to be the same size and weight as the Cruzee. I’ll shoot you a pm
  8. treble

My daughter has taken a liking to the neighbours Cruzee balance bike because of its smaller size and weight. Before I pay top dollar for a new one, I thought I’d see if anyone was sitting on one that doesn’t get used. Especially given how quickly kids move on to bigger bikes. Item: cruzee...
  9. treble

The stupid questions thread.

Trying to suss out a cassette upgrade for a friend's '17 YT Capra. It has DT swiss E1900 hubs. in order to fit his preferred cassette i'm looking to swap from an XD driver to HG. A quick look online suggests replacement freehubs are available. But are they interchangeable like Hope hubs? I'm...
  10. treble

VIC Dartmoor primal 29 - Med

Item: Dartmoor primal 29 - medium Location: Melbourne - can post Item Condition: Excellent, small rubs and knicks from use nothing major. Frameskin installed on downtube / slapper tape on chain stay since new Reason for selling...
  11. treble

My dirty Bird

Frame - Bird Aether 9 Medium Fork - Rockshox Revelation 140mm Rear shock - Fox Float DPX2 - 210x55 Handlebars - Nukeproof Horizon - 800mm/12mm/31.8 Stem - Truvativ descendant 40mm / 31.8 Headset - Bird standard / unknown /came with frame Grips - Ergon GA2 Fat Saddle - Ergon SM pro Medium...
  12. treble

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

Apparently it was an added noise, the pink bike comments were all over it
  13. treble

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: When Aus sports associations get involved in uniforms for world level events for non-mainstream sports.
  14. treble

The QUICK question thread.....

trying to use components I have on hand. Maybe just better off getting a new cassette