Recent content by trail-blaze

1. trail-blaze

Busy Server?

Every so often just as a page loads a message in a box appears and it goes something like this: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. Is it just me or wtf?
  2. trail-blaze

Coffee mug handle bar

I know they come stock on mongoose sabrosa bikes. I have seen bar mounted biddion cages also but they might not be the right shape to hole a coffee cup.
  3. trail-blaze

wiggle.co.uk

I'd be careful it looks like the red wiggle is taking a dump in the back of your car. i love crc
  4. trail-blaze

Chain Reaction Cycles?

http://farkin.net/forums/search.php?searchid=3191421 been discussed to death
  5. trail-blaze

wiggle.co.uk

Pfft, support your LBS
  6. trail-blaze

The Photo Snob Thread

+1 for wanting willy's camera
  7. trail-blaze

Wii For Free? This can't be true. [LOG]

Pyramid scheme much :rolleyes:
  8. trail-blaze

The Photo Snob Thread

Is the bmx track 2 different colors on each side? :p Love the backyard one.
  9. trail-blaze

F1rst

Has anyone else noticed the fantastic grammar and spelling on the home page. It says "F1RST is Clay Porters latest creating."
  10. trail-blaze

roast dinner

Dude, you have some serious issues I think you might need some professional help with these problems.
  11. trail-blaze

Pretty Funny how stupid americans are

Make more and more so we can finally get those pots of gold at the end of the fuckers. Ok so if you want to fly to america(because thats where the stuff is oozing out of the ground) with me we can go buy some sprinklers to get the pots of gold out of the rain bows we will be millionaires.
  12. trail-blaze

roast dinner

YAY! roast! mine should be ready soon :D
  13. trail-blaze

My new body kit, with added speed holes.

Ben just stop typing words. Utes are easy to flick out just leave teh emo kid alone mossmanguru
  14. trail-blaze

some pics from thirroul today!!!

yea Chris you look fast...have you lost weight ;)
  15. trail-blaze

Rims

Yes please. Actually back that statement up with some weights, prices and a pikature of benders bike after he crashes. ooohh noice was it like a pringle or more like a smiths crinkle cut?