Recent content by topher

1. T

2XU Elite Cycle Short

2xu knicks are alright, the stitching the the chamois has started to come undone only after 6 months. I prefer the vermac knicks, still got a pair from 2 years ago. You get what you pay for really
  2. T

The new HSV MALOO 307KW UTE

Seems like holden are 2 years behind the stylings of bmw and audi. I personally dislike majority of the holden stuff. The only thing the 307kw would be good for is a mean drift machine. With 307kw average suspension for the power and weight, why would you buy it. I personally would bother like...
  3. T

Where to next in the quest for lightness?

Ditch the fun seat for sella italia or something along those lines, there 125ish grams. You could also opt for a tompson x4 stem with easton ea70 bars, they seem to be the lightest going around that would be good for you. Other than that run ti bolts and aluminium bolts on anything that...
  4. T

le Official 2007 Tour de France thread

Im aware of the above uses of it. But doesnt testosterone aslo speed up your recovery rate aswell? Dissapointing final week to the tour i must say, it started out fairly scandal free, now all the spiders are coming out of the closet.
  5. T

cadel should be able to pin the time trail, i have no doubts seeing as hes been bumped up a place and the time gap is smaller cadel will have some renewed fire! lets hope for a good time trail
  6. T

Its a shame about vino, he was going along well, considering he had a huge number of stitches in him, really respected the effort he made to stay in the race too. If cadel ever has anything to do with drugs it will be a bad day for australian cycling, same goes for simon garrens and robbie.
  7. T

recomend me some techno

I like to think of it as a well rounded collection yeah, i should it was just a quick flick through the cd collection to give some recommendations.
  8. T

Watching the highlight interviews with cadel evans over the last couple of days, ive noticed that none of his team members are there with him at the end, i always see him alone with the leaders in the last hills and within the last 70km. Sparks some interest is cadels team able to help him to...
  9. T

recomend me some techno

rotterdam terror corps sequential one (abit so so) John Digweed Sasha Skazi styles and breeze dougal and gammer kai tracid hypertraxx(alright) Hennes and Cold (Love em) Paul Elstak Get into so psy Infected mushroom
  10. T

Best motor ever produced?

Because some manufacturers eg honda use computer systems to harness power eg VTEC, with vtec and engine internal work you can make it go faster than a r33 gtst.
  11. T

Roadie wheelset recomendations......for a superclyde.

Custom wheelset or your stock stuff like ksyriums etc? 105 hubs on open pro rims. Pretty sturdy wheelset as you can opt with more spokes i believe they make both in 32 spoke? correct me if im wrong. Or you can opt up with ultegra or dura ace hubs. Not exactly sure on dollar figure for your...
  12. T

Favourite electric guitar brand

Kramer guitars, absolute shreaders! any steve vai ibanez, fender double fat strats
  13. T

Who do we let into australia?

Evening all, Just a thought for today. After Snoops denial for entrance into australia, who should be let into australia? Should there be groups we shouldn't let in? Should we as a country ban people from certain countrys from entering ours? By no means am i a racist. However over the...
  14. T

Mavic CrossMax XL... or SX?

So they should be as sl's were designed as an xc race wheel? Slrs are also xc race wheels. So if your looking to venture into light freeride slight dh, id steer well clear of the slrs unless youve got money to burn! For the same money as the xl or sx you could build up a good set of hubs...
  15. T

One word association thread

Album...........