Recent content by TheMaxys

1. T

Praxis alba compartible power meter

are infocrank PMs any good?
  2. T

Praxis alba compartible power meter

Hi guys. Who knows if Quarq DZero will fit praxis alba crank? Visually they seem compatible. On SRAM web site it is not covered, so I wonder if anyone had experience fitting one to another? https://praxiscycles.com/product/alba-m30/ https://www.sram.com/en/quarq/models/pm-dz-spdr-d1
  3. T

Praxis to Shimano conversion

Thank you very much for your help mate! If it is not hard - could you please share the link to the page where you've found this info?
  4. T

My bike is Specialized Diverge Comp 2018. But there is no info on their site regarding the type of BB mount. Anyways, got it guys. Once I'm back from my shift I will dig into BB disassembly. BTW, maybe you could suggest some cheapish alternatives to changing praxis into shimano (for XCADey power...
  5. T

Hi, What I have on my bike is Praxis Alba sub compact crank set in Praxis M30 bottom bracket. And I would like to change it for Shimano 105. From what I understand Shimano will not fit into my bottom bracket, hence I am asking for an advice on how to make this conversion as cheap and painless...
  6. T

STOLEN Giant ATX 1 (modified)

Guys, what do I do if I see my bike on a facebook as for sale? Now I know the phone # and I could get the photos of the guy etc etc. Police still did nothing on my case since it was stolen. Is there a way to recover my property, even if police are a lame idiots? I cannot go there and smash his...
  7. T

STOLEN Giant ATX 1 (modified)

My trail shredder is gone... Southport, QLD. Stolen from my car space behind automatic garage door. It has Deore/SLX 2x10 stuff and mechanical brakes Tektro(brake leavers are Deore) Front der - SLX 675 Rear der - deore M6000 brake leavers - deore Chain - KMC X10 Crankset - deore M617 Grips - red...
  8. T

Is it possible to convert a Giant ATX transmission?

Well, it was a pleasure bike after replacing new parts. Liked it very much, but now it is stolen :/
  9. T

OK, now it has Deore 2x10 drivetrain. mostly M600, but crank set is M615 and front derailleur is slx. I've got some issues however. - After setting up my real derailleur it sometimes fail to shift to 11T cog. I am still toying around with cable tension screw(which is on shifter), but still no...
  10. T

But why do you think it is bad? What makes it bad in comparison to higher models, apart from better wheels/drivetrain/fork? What is fundamentally wrong with ATX to say it is not worth upgrading? My plan is to upgrade as my components will fail, however 3x is something what is pissing me off...
  11. T

Trance X 29er 1 x 11 Conversion

There is an app on android play "Gear Calculator" You can input there numbers of teeth of your current setup and alternative gears, to see which gears you actually use the most currently, and which it will correspond to on new drivetrain. This will give you precise understanding which chainring...
  12. T

Crankset is ProWheel Flint, 42/32/24. square tapered 170mm.
  13. T

Hi mate, You mentioned a used 2x10 gear. Is it Deore or something else? What would be the prices...

Hi mate, You mentioned a used 2x10 gear. Is it Deore or something else? What would be the prices for your units?
  14. T

http://www.giant-goldcoast.com.au/au/atx-1 Not sure if it is considered a promotion or anything. Just do not have any pics of it.