Recent content by The funki 1

1. The funki 1

Buller Ski-Lift Dilemma...

I would like to express a sincere apology to the Mount Buller ski-lift company and to the mountain biking community of Australia... The photographs that were taken were not by me or my swinging associate. And we were not "swinging" from the lift but jumping back up onto it as we walked down the...
  2. The funki 1

training (read before commentting)

There are coaches out there, Amiels coach is a man by the name of Jarah Breese. He runs a company called "Swift Strength and Conditioning". Not only does he coach Amiel but also Laurie Dinham and he helps out a handfull of Victorian juniors looking to improve. His program is specifically catered...
  3. The funki 1

You Yangs National Round #3

BAHAHAHA!!!! Yeh Patto! Get some! (Literally) You crack me up young man!
  4. The funki 1

2008 - National DH - Round 3 - You Yangs - U/19 men's Qualifying

Hey mate, Thanks for taking the time to take some photo's, it definately wouldnt be easy having to ride yourself aswell... Could i have any of #236 to thefunki1_@hotmail.com Thanks heaps man. Anthony...:p
  5. The funki 1

MTBA#2 - Illinbah (XCC, XCO, DH)

Hey, good work on those pics they look RAD! Could i please have #220 from the DH to thefunki1_@hotmail.com. Thanks. :)
  6. The funki 1

Illinbah National Series DH Photos - Sunday only...

Hey matey, could i please have #220 riding a whit Ironhorse Sunday in a white, orange and blue TLD kit to thefunki1_@hotmail.com please.... Thanks in advance...:)
  7. The funki 1

National Series Illinbah Round

Hey man could i please have 220 to thefunki1_@hotmail.com thanks in advance...:)
  8. The funki 1

VSS#2 Barjarg Crash

Gobby arrives at the shute with a bottle of water in one hand and a mildly attractive woman who obviously wanted Gobby all over her face all night long... Just in time to see Ryan pushing up to try some 'funky' line. "Hey Ryan!" calls Gobby. "Do something spectacular..." Ryan takes his goggles...
  9. The funki 1

VSS #2 Barjarg

Awesome pictures... I really like the one of Will, it captures his inner beauty. haha Tell Laura i said thanks and that she did an asweome job. I love you Steven! :p
  10. The funki 1

Eildon - Spring Racing Carnival

Yeh, i saw that in one of your other posts. Dude that sucks so much ass... Well good luck with it. :p
  11. The funki 1

My Rompin Commencal Dh.

Yeh Nathan! Sick Bike Matt... Ride her hard! :)
  12. The funki 1

Eildon - Spring Racing Carnival

Nice shots as always Marni! Hux, Marni can't get any good shots of you because your too fast on that new Giant! haha See you guys at Long Gully, and i do apologise about the Banana Peel, it made such a noise it was incredible... See you at the gully...;)
  13. The funki 1

2008/09 Victorian state series

To whom it may concern, I Anthony Ghobril Vow that if Baw Baw is not as muddy as it was last year i will refuse to race... That track was so0o fun in the wet and i fear that my memories of such a wonderfull place will be tarnished if i cannot ride it in equally muddy conditions, also without...
  14. The funki 1

Vic Spring Carnival Race @ Eildon. All the info!!

Ben Barret is team "Jona, on a KONA"... haha :p
  15. The funki 1

Describe why you ride in 3 words

Haha Well played sir, that was mine...:)