2. the drizzle

VIC SOLD Manitou Mara Pro 210x55 SOLD

Drop drop. Now $250 Sent from my CPH2307 using Tapatalk
  3. the drizzle

VIC SOLD Manitou Mezzer Pro 29" SOLD

Sale pending to this guy Sent from my CPH2307 using Tapatalk
  4. the drizzle

VIC SOLD Manitou Mezzer Pro 29" SOLD

Item: Mezzer Pro 29" Location: Narre Warren North, 3804 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: 220mm steerer Currently set to 170mm travel * Can package with the 210x55 Mara Pro shock I have listed for $800 * Pictures: Sent...
  5. the drizzle

VIC SOLD Manitou Mara Pro 210x55 SOLD

Item: Manitou Mara Pro Location: Narre Warren North, Vic 3804 Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No longer have suitable frame Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: 210x55 Happy to post * I'm also about to list a 29" Manitou Mezzer fork for $600 can package shock and...
  6. the drizzle

Return from the darkside

We're back baby! Thanks for the reminder - I'll pressure Az to tow me up Eaton's tomorrow arvo! Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
  7. the drizzle

Return from the darkside

I have been riding mountain bikes on and off for my entire adult life and I've been lucky enough to piece together some pretty epic bikes. Stoke levels have peaks and troughs for various reasons but it's been pretty consistent for well over 20 years. The bike I had prior to this was a focus...
  8. the drizzle

The discount code thread

I grabbed their enduro offering. Vittoria Mazza. Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
  9. the drizzle

The discount code thread

You legend! I grabbed some new tyres with the discount Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
  10. the drizzle

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I've returned from the darkside of eeb ownership. The motor died out of warranty so I've decided to return to self serviceable glory by capitalising on some black friday sales. Commencal meta sx - took her for a spin today and I'm thrilled. I pieced together a headset from the spares bin to...
  11. the drizzle

VIC SOLD NEW Mezzer Pro Lower Casting 29" SOLD

Sold, payment pending. Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
  12. the drizzle

VIC SOLD NEW Mezzer Pro Lower Casting 29" SOLD

Item: NEW Manitou Mezzer Pro Lowers 29" Location: Narre Warren North, Vic Item Condition: Brand spanking new Reason for selling: Ebike motor woes Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: 51mm offset Never used or assembled Includes new seals Can throw if some travel spacers...
  13. the drizzle

VIC Ragley Piglet - Cromo hardtail

Item: Ragley Piglet - Cromo hardtail Location: Narre Warren North, Vic Item Condition: Good - been used mostly to haul kids when they were younger and sat around unused due to pillagimg parts Reason for selling: Ebike motor woes Price and price conditions: $1200 Extra Info: Complete...
  14. the drizzle

Trail bike brake recommendations

I've run hope, quadiems and cura 4 of late. The dominions are by far my favourite. Lever feel is quite firm similar to Shimano. Insanely powerful brakes imho Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk
  15. the drizzle

Adventure kings

I've run one of the older Kings fridges in my ute toolbox off one of their smaller AGM batteries (110ah) everyday for the last two years without issue. I plug in a solar blanket when camping because the battery doesn't get topped up with the usual day to day driving. I'd definitely recommend...