1. StInKy_boY

Stop motion LEGO Mtb edit

Haha can only try my friend
  2. StInKy_boY

Thank you mate
  3. StInKy_boY

How good is it! It actually came with the 4WD safari set and then I just used a bit of blue tac on the wheels
  4. StInKy_boY

Haha, I got away with saying it was for the kids but it was really for me
  5. StInKy_boY

Because they’re awesome....
  6. StInKy_boY

Haha, how good would that be
  7. StInKy_boY

Oh yea! Great idea! They’re good fun
  8. StInKy_boY

At the height of COVID I was bored one day and decided to attempt making a LEGO stop motion edit. Bit rough but ok for a first try. All in all it was about 1200 photos stitched together. anyone else tries to make one??
  9. StInKy_boY

Whip Off Jam @ Stromlo

Hey fellow MTBer's, Everyone loves a good whip off jam, so here's a highlights reel from Stromlo's Thrump Card jump line. The footage is all mine and uploaded to my channel. Enjoy :)
  10. StInKy_boY

Nat Enduro Rd 2 @ Stromlo - FULL EDIT now out

Bump bump bump
  11. StInKy_boY

Nat Enduro Rd 2 @ Stromlo - FULL EDIT now out

Hey guys, Heres a highights reel from the National Enduro round held at Stromlo last weekend. Plenty of action and a few crashes Enjoy https://www.facebook.com/benparkersphotography/videos/1867787116772279/ https://www.facebook.com/benparkersphotography/videos/1869834046567586/ -...
  12. StInKy_boY

ACT (SOLD plz delete) 2015 Trek fuel ex 9.9, Lots of upgrades PRICE DROP

Item: Trek Fuel EX 9.9 17.5 Frame size. (Medium) Location: Canberra Item Condition: Great condition, usual wear and tear. Reason for selling: Too many injuries Price and price conditions: $4500, RRP was $10,000 offers consider. Happy to post at buyers expense. PRICE DROP $4200 The Fuel...
  13. StInKy_boY

2009 dh world championships stromlo

Still love watching and reminiscing. Even got some footage from the late, great hero Steve Smith