1. steve jobs' pancreas

What does your day look like?

sometimes you can't beat the old rat coffin
  2. steve jobs' pancreas

Niggling 'injury' whinge

I eagerly await your prescription Dr Poods
  3. steve jobs' pancreas

Thinking of giving a gravel bike a crack

@Stredda when I did my race gravel bikes weren't a thing, I saw only one cyclocross bike at the start of the race. At the end of the race he had his arm in a sling with a buggered shoulder. Seemed the bike of choice on the day was a hardtail. There were some gravel roads involved but there was...
  4. steve jobs' pancreas

Thinking of giving a gravel bike a crack

I've done one 100 km dirt race, box ticked, unlikely to go back, it wasn't fun and the training sucked
  5. steve jobs' pancreas

Niggling 'injury' whinge

After many physio appointments and two MRIs my nerve tingling has been diagnosed as sciatic nerve impingement caused by a dodgy piriformis muscle. Hopefully this is some way related to my knee and lower leg problems, I guess I'll do the treatment and find out.
  6. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Love

By all accounts it was a very nice hat
  7. steve jobs' pancreas

The last movie you've last watched last

The first ep of Fallout so far so good, noticeable absence of abraxo
  8. steve jobs' pancreas

Any Zwifters out there?

depending upon what you wear, combining zwift with only fans might be cashflow positive
  9. steve jobs' pancreas

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

70km loop with 1,000 vm, mostly in territory I haven't ridden before Very scenic and almost as cathartic as the beers afterwards
  10. steve jobs' pancreas

How many bikes is too many ?

I have one Mtb, I use it for everything. I am doing a 70 km fire trail burn tomorrow on it, it’s gonna hurt.
  11. steve jobs' pancreas

Convict 100

Course has changed, kayak bridge is out, no creek crossing at the start, I believe the chunky bits are gone and it’s all fire trail. Hardtail would be my choice if I had one, maybe even gravel bike
  12. steve jobs' pancreas

Little Things You Hate

the more time in the air the smoother the ride ? or be more like Jack
  13. steve jobs' pancreas

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

@Dozer these are the concerns I read about. Knowing nothing of F1 but hearing what it has become has me worried, hopefully there will still be the superbikes for people into the racing . Didn't F1 get rid of the brolly girls ?
  14. steve jobs' pancreas

MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

MotoGP acquired by Liberty Media. I hope they don't kill MotoGP when they broaden its appeal.
  15. steve jobs' pancreas

Niggling 'injury' whinge

that’s not the green room I like to visit