Recent content by Spike-X

1. Spike-X

The Forrest Thread

Yeah, it sounds like they've really messed it up with that resurfacing.
  2. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

My Xmas present to myself! I'd been going back and forth for weeks about getting a Jaguar. Kept trying to convince myself I didn't need it, I already have the Jazzmaster, don't have the space for another guitar, etc etc. But it just wouldn't get out of my head. Then after seeing the insane...
  3. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

Coming out of my cage and I've been learning the intro to Mr Brightside and it's really fookin' hard!
  4. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

Is that an original Klon Centaur next to it, or one of a seemingly endless variety of Klones? (I'm guessing the latter, because what sane person would do a pub gig with a $10,000 pedal on their board?)
  5. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

I need to put some work into setup, especially my acoustic and my Jazzmaster. The Les Pauls I've got pretty right, I reckon.
  6. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

I'd been wanting one of these for ages, and I finally went ahead and ordered one a couple of weeks ago: It's an electronic emulation of the old Roland Space Echo tape delay. Ridiculously good for the price. I've only just begun to really explore everything it can do. It has settings to copy...
  7. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

I really like the look of the new Rick Beato double cut Special that's just been released. That blue with the woodgrain showing through...
  8. Spike-X

Electric Guitar

So I got this lovely instrument a few months ago (don't worry, I've taken the plastic off the pickups), and damn it rocks. The P90s give it a bit more character than the 498T humbuckers in my other Les Paul. I was a bit worried about the intonation with the wraparound bridge, but it was...
  9. Spike-X

Red Bull Hardline

That was heartbreaking to watch.
  10. Spike-X

Red Bull Hardline

Every WC rider who watched Jackson's run must be quietly shitting their pants right now. So gutted for Bernard though.
  11. Spike-X

Red Bull Hardline

Not only racing, but qualified first after just a single interrupted practice run!
  12. Spike-X

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Including that arseclown being voted President to begin with.
  13. Spike-X

2022 World Cup Downhill discussion

That might be it for the GOAT? I mean, I hope I'm wrong... Just after the camera cut away from Laurie Greenland near the top of the track, you could hear the crowd react to something. It were this: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiFSh3mjBx6/?igshid=N2NmMDY0OWE%3D That gave him a broken wrist...
  14. Spike-X

Yup!
  15. Spike-X

Sensational run from Sooper Bruni!