Recent content by snowy92

1. snowy92

Recreational mountain biking survey for university project

Thanks mik_git! :) I could have, but then you'd have to flick between two different links. I thought having it all in one place might be easier.
  2. snowy92

I know I'm sorry! Survey Monkey only allows 10 questions for free, and I couldn't justify paying $250 for a yearly subscription, seeing as this the only survey I need to do this year. But cheers JanGG and Bryce88, really appreciate the response. :)
  3. snowy92

Mountain Bike Safety Survey

Though it wasn't just they were like mine, they're word for word copy-pasted, I do agree, and I'm now regretting ever piping up in the first place. I just took a little offence to the inference that I don't know how to research correctly and that I just duplicated the questions of existing studies.
  4. snowy92

So you're suggesting that before I started reading through the 3 inch-thick wad of peer-assessed research papers currently residing beside my computer (ranging from injury reports to environmental degradation analysis, psychological studies and motivations for mountain biking in Norway - just to...
  5. snowy92

Cheers cleeshoy and retroenduro, I really appreciate your responses! :)
  6. snowy92

Finished your survey Julian. I noticed a few of the questions are identical to ones that I'm using for my survey. I don't have a problem with you using them, but just for future reference, it's probably better to be on the safe side and ask for the author's permission. All the best with it mate!
  7. snowy92

Ah of course, really should have thought of that sooner. I'll get right on it. *Edit: Just tried putting in the questions to Survey Monkey and they only allow you 10 questions for free, and other sites don't even allow you to input questions that need written responses. Since I'm a poor uni...
  8. snowy92

Thank you for the response mate, greatly appreciated. :)
  9. snowy92

I know, it's another survey, but at least it's mountain bike related! If you've got a spare 5 minutes, any insight you'd willing to provide would be invaluable and greatly appreciated.
  10. snowy92

Hi everyone, My name is Hamish Snow and I’m currently conducting research into recreational mountain biking for my final yeah project for my degree in Industrial Design at the Queensland University of Technology. As an avid rider myself, my aim is to gain insights from as many other riders as...
  11. snowy92

2011 Giant Reign1

Looks great man! :) Really good to see Giant continuing their awesome component specifications straight from the factory, I'd really like to find a Fi'zi:k saddle and a set of Elixers for my Remedy..
  12. snowy92

The Designers' Corner

Another QUT student, congratulations being so close to graduating man! :) I'm about to go into my second year of Industrial Design.
  13. snowy92

Pre-ordered Life Cycles DVD deliveries?

Maybe I'll just do that then. Cheers everyone.
  14. snowy92

Sick of Queensland weather!

Hey Brodie, welcome along! :) I think all us QLD'ers are in the same boat (pun definitely not intended) about the weather. I hope your house is okay.
  15. snowy92

In search of a Remedy.

Cheers man, I can't wait until I can actually get it out on the trails for a proper thrash. :p