1. slowmick

Little Things You Love

Parked at a local Bunnings.
  2. slowmick

AM British Steel

She looks top. Enjoy the ride tomorrow.
  3. slowmick

Electric Vehicles etc

The California kid moniker kids suits...
  4. slowmick

Down-Single-Gravel-Country build.. yea you heard me..

You get 3 free falls with new clipless pedals and shoes. Ride somewhere with soft landings available.
  5. slowmick

The cooking thread

Maple bacon can lift your Belgian fart grenades...
  6. slowmick

AM British Steel

That is very cool. Will she be the daily driver or the race day special?
  7. slowmick

Your most hated "SALE SPEAK"

suggesting it will kill or maim you or just put you off bike riding for life?
  8. slowmick

Little Things You Hate

I use Eastlink 10 times a week. The only guaranteed times I can merge at 100 is at 5am Monday and Tuesday as there is almost no traffic. Even then there is a danger that there is someone in the outside lane half asleep doing 80. Or they are undertaking at 120+ as they are running late. Most...
  9. slowmick

The stupid questions thread.

What is a good slab to say thank you for your efforts. I don't drink beer so I have no idea. The car mechanics went above and beyond for me this morning.
  10. slowmick

What's my new frame going to be?

In a size large??? https://bobsbikes.com.au/collections/mtb-frames/products/2022-transition-scout-alloy-frame-raspberry-red
  11. slowmick

Little Things You Hate

@Squidfayce - there a plenty of shit concreter out there. The guys doing the knockdown rebuild work around here are shocking. The team who did the exposed ag driveway next door had 4 goes at it to try and stop it looking patchy. It may be worth going down to the local batching plant or...
  12. slowmick

Little Things You Hate

Good luck finding someone. The last couple of years has killed any enthusiasm those boys had.
  13. slowmick

What does your day look like?

That's why you never fix a busted button/ zipper with cable ties :D
  14. slowmick

What does your day look like?

Cable ties for the win - pull together two belt loops on either side of you waist. Problem solved.
  15. slowmick

Live Music Thread

I think it was probably at the peak of their drug usage - 20 years ago. They were wasted and just wandering around the stage making noise. They should be "more" mature by now. Wearing 3 socks instead of just one.