Recent content by slowmick

1. slowmick

beautiful bikes - post them here

I love the look of this one a little too much. I think they've nailed the steel look with the alloy swing arm.
  2. slowmick

VIC Nicolai / Geometron G16

It's only overtime...
  3. slowmick

Online retailers trusted/scammers

what is 3PL @Isildur? hmmm - perhaps i should have googled. nevermind...
  4. slowmick

2020 Enduro World Series

Is this a good thing? https://mbaction.com/discovery-inc-invests-in-ews-to-revolutionise-enduro-racing-coverage/
  5. slowmick

The stupid questions thread.

@ozzybmx - so a 160 mm sled for trail smashing and a hardtail for light duties with the 130/140 being a nice to have?
  6. slowmick

Right - so get fitter, get skills, get a trail bike. Or eat pies and put a dropper on the glory. Maybe a motor as well.
  7. slowmick

Little Things You Love

You've led a tough life if you can stay that cool during that.
  8. slowmick

Whats chewing my power? Diagnosis help!

Actron and Daikin make monster single phase ducted unit up around 18 - 20 kW. It's possible.
  9. slowmick

What is the difference in suspension travel lengths and big hits. Do i need to drag around lots of suspension for the times a screw up and bit the bump stop? Would less travel just harsher at those times? I've not had much experience with different full suspension bikes.
  10. slowmick

What does your day look like?

Did you have the matching pump up kero blow torch too? My old man used to use one to strip paint from internal doors. a different time.
  11. slowmick

What does your day look like?

How many kids do you have? How long did it take to detail the back seat? :D
  12. slowmick

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

But you got out. it's 20km/h quicker than a cornetto on the couch. well done sir.
  13. slowmick

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The DHF is back for winter?
  14. slowmick

You laugh you lose

Chain Reaction Instagram Made me smile this morning...
  15. slowmick

An Orange called Don

They are a decent size, comfortable but can be slippery when wet with gloves (riding in the rain, wring out the gloves type of wet that is).