Recent content by Sky_Collapsed

1. S

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

40,000 participants with no significant reported issues says otherwise, plus, the TGA wasn't going to make a decision till the 25th of this month yet they decided to push the decision ahead much sooner than what they initially stated so clearly the TGA saw something that proves otherwise, if...
  2. S

Sure and that's what novavax proves. There's still people developing heart issues with pfizer to this day. Vaccine rollouts only properly started last year with early trials in 2020 and aforementioned vaccines are still having issues to this day. Well if you actually take a look at the stats...
  3. S

No, it's called an actual proper clinical trial unlike the slppy bs they did with pfizer and others. I did watch the first month of the trials with pfizer and etc and they immediately had reported issues which are still occurring now whereas the Nova trial had a very sigficant number of...
  4. S

and all I hear is constant issues, right from the start of their trials up till now yet novavax trial something ridiculous like 40,000 circa participants and no significant reported issues. so you're damn right i'm going to put my preferrence towards something with actual good solid safety data...
  5. S

What makes you think I'm anti vaccine? Novavax has had an extremely substantial trial, moreso than what the others have had I have simply not heard of any issues with Novavax like I have with pfizer, astra etc. 40,000 circa participants in the nova trial and no significant reported issues...
  6. S

No as I am unwillingly getting vaccinated, a mans gotta eat yo. Only saving grace is the timeline potentially lines up so I can get the novavax one but by golly, she's gonna be tight.
  7. S

not sure what you're finding to be confusing. Only just now is my industry proposing vaccine mandate (they've only just released the email to industry to be commented on) but it is highly likely they'll mandate it, if they don't I'll honestly be surprised.
  8. S

Yeah i guess so. Been employed for the last ten years or so.
  9. S

i mean tbh i kinda hope I did get it just to get the infection over and done with but unless i get a blood test done wont know for sure.
  10. S

RAT as state government is trying to ghost phase out PCR testing. Suppose it's very possible I did get it but my body just suppressed it enough that RAT wasn't able to detect it.
  11. S

Yeah there's a lot of confusion about the whole situation. first test i did was the saliva based one and the rest were the nasal swabs, so no idea if accuracy issues or if my body just suppressed cell replication enough so it wasn't detectable or what.
  12. S

look whos spreading bs now. go back and re-read things properly.
  13. S

Suppose it's a possibility but only way to know for sure i think is to get a blood test done which iirc is hard to get. That's interesting. wonder if our immune systems merely just got onto it super quick before it could really replicate much. Still a bit of a confusing situation.
  14. S

Stick to one or the other. Conversing insinuates maturity. See how off the rails this has already gotten. I'm genuinely confused by the situation I was in over the past fortnight. If my mum, brother, his wife, and two kids all supposedly got the rona, I, as an unvaccinated person, 300 percent...
  15. S

So prove it by leaving childish comments out. Glad you were amused but i'm trying to actually converse here, if you are actually capable of that?