Recent content by Sky_Collapsed

1. S

Crypto predictions, dead or not.

it has been a bloodbath today that's for sure but there's always buying ops when shit like this happens
  2. S

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

im more center right but i hate scotty from marketing too but i also hate labor, both the parties are fuck knuckles but i also have a heavy mistrust of clivie and do not trust paulie since around my places she sided with ole mav who basically stole money. So many untrustworthy fucks in politics...
  3. S

Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

im glad he managed to buy twitter tbh, it will actually be an amusing platform for a change, i mean just imagine rabid lefties and rabid rightist going at it full tilt. Might cancel my netflix account and start a twitter account if that happens, too good not to miss.
  4. S

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

problem with assasination is we don't know who will replace ole vlad. the replacement could be 10 times worse, or it could be 10 times better, it's a pretty big gamble.
  5. S

Invoking godwin's law but ole hitler burnt down the starg in order to take control of the country, and given how bonkers Putin has gone something like that or doing the cathedral isn't far fetched. Russian government would spin it to expand their surveillance programs both domestically and...
  6. S

Personally I think that Ukraine might think it could bring up reprisal attacks from Russia so it's strategically the best option to deny responsibility for the attacks and keep everyone second guessing. Obviously Russia is going to blame Ukraine regardless so there's, imo, no point in Ukraine...
  7. S

The "I will ride _____km in 2022" thread - commit and conquer here!!

ive lost track but i think this year i've already done at least 100-150km of riding, possibly nearly 200km?
  8. S

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

ahh well, better late than never. I was involved in one of the political parties so i guess i got to see first hand all the nepotism arrogance and just straight toxic behavior a bit quicker than others. I don't think it really matters where you go, be it labor, lnp, ldp, greens, etc there's...
  9. S

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

you actually see the burn marks on the frame hahahaha
  10. S

only diffrence between this one and mine is non stock bars and dif pedals but other than that it's literally same year model as mine i paid 4k for and they want 6,500 for it when you can get much better for less.
  11. S

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1103187710527828/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks get yaself a bargain here, 6.500 for the legit same model year bike i paid 4k for.
  12. S

Formula One world championship

to create dirty air. i stopped watching f1 because of it, it all got too boring and predictable follow the leader races often happened and combine that with the start times. haha no i'm not staying up till 1-2am on a monday morning just to watch a sport when i have to be up at 5am.
  13. S

you're trying to say that Russia are experts at disinformation when both sides do it. I simply just gave one scenario where we disinformation our way into a war. I can come up with plenty other examples as well if i could be fucked. Point is everyone does disinformation, Russia does it...
  14. S

disinformation is everyone's strong point, including western governments. Remember we got involved in a war over WMDs that never existed.