Recent content by Shorsau

1. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Think they may apply export tax at their end, but no import tax here either.
  2. S

Any Zwifters out there?

I find using the zwift companion on my phone while catching up on Netflix on the telly to be quite motivating:rolleyes:
  3. S

That's what I paid in January @ozzybmx.
  4. S

5. S

Any Zwifters out there?

The location is good for both..love riding around the reservoir too.
  6. S

Any Zwifters out there?

I'm in Woodcroft..so can go either Coast to vines or veloway from here. Only trouble I've found is that coast to vines is pretty much all downhill heading south. I like going there better than coming back.
  7. S

Any Zwifters out there?

Or did you come in at the end of the veloway?
  8. S

Any Zwifters out there?

Doesn't look like you picked the Vines trail up at all Moose?
  9. S

Any Zwifters out there?

I've got the ebike up to around 55km (motor cuts out at 25) going down one of the hills on the veloway..and thats on 2.6 eddy currents. Road bikes must fly down stuff like that.
  10. S

Any Zwifters out there?

I've been as far as Seaford and back on the Ti bike..is a nice ride.
  11. S

Any Zwifters out there?

I'll have to give it a go one day..the tyre size makes me nervous though. I got a 2nd hand Orbea Onix for the trainer, so might put the back wheel on it one day.
  12. S

Any Zwifters out there?

Cool..just wanted to make sure I'm getting the same (or similar) result out of the trainer;)
  13. S

Any Zwifters out there?

Some of the hills in Zwift make me piss..but the flat stuff seems easier than real world. Yeah I've got a wahoo kickr controlling the effort I need to put in.
  14. S

Any Zwifters out there?

So do you reckon a 30km average on a road bike is possible? Don't feel like I'm working that much harder on Zwift.
  15. S

Any Zwifters out there?

This one was from 2 laps of same place ..the one above was from 3 laps. So is an issue with garmin elevation reading (off a fenix watch).