Recent content by shiny

1. S

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Vorsprung Tellum. Looks good. Price is less than I thought it would but still close to $2k AU. External revalve ‘tech’ and tuned for bike and rider. https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first-look-vorsprungs-new-tellum-coil-shock.html
  2. S

The bike industry crisis

Ouch, would be pretty upset if I had an order in as getting money back one bankruptcy is filed is usually very tricky. Makes you think if buying from smaller manufacturers currently is a risk, it’s not like you ask to see their financials before placing an order.
  3. S

Silly me. The carbon stiffness is so much better for clearing difficult obstacles than those silly steel rings. Adds to shopping list. ;)
  4. S

$150US so close to $300 locally. Can get steel chainrings for $30 locally. Yeah double the weight but that’s a lot of left over money for other bits.
  5. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

I had a wrong item posted and had to pay a $1 as a new order for them to send the right item. Which they did and it was only a $1 so wasn’t too fussed.
  6. S

This a very confusing product. $1k USD and my office chair has more damping.
  7. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Did someone re-boot the Matrix?
  8. S

Didn't you say being a Karen was addictive after your PayPal win? ;)
  9. S

We can only hope but unlikely given their history. Vorsprung have also announced a date for their shock release:
  10. S

Upside down from Cane Creek dropping tomorrow. Going by their socials it will be a gravel fork but wonder if we will get a mtb fork in the future.
  11. S

Newly Released Bikes General

It just looks the same as they always have. The extra adjustability looks good.
  12. S

Raaw Madonna V2.2

De-anodised the DVO already. Wish they would just offer an all black version. Their forks are close with only LSC and rebound being green.
  13. S

SA X Fusion Vector HLR Coil 210x55

Item: XFusion Vector HLR coil 210x55 Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Bought a RS SDU. Price and price conditions: $120 post Aus wide Extra Info: HSC/LSC, rebound and bladder adjust. Bought off another Burner and used for about 8 months before upgrading. Can add a...
  14. S

Your days are free and easy. Never seen you mention teenagers ever. Sounds like a Sunday shakedown ride is in order. :cool:
  15. S

Forget the workbench, it’s the blood stains that concern me…… Good to see it back and running. :)