Recent content by shiny

1. S

Little Things You Hate

The best thing about swim lessons is when they are old enough to go in by themselves minus a parent. We do lessons during the week so there is no time to swim after as we need to get home for dinner/bed. I agree though when I was getting in the pool I could smell chlorine for days after even...
  2. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Hmm. Interesting. I had GA2 fats and GE1 and don’t love them. Although I had a set of the first gen GE1 with the cutout on the inner plastic tube and they were great. Using the ol’ slide on silicon grips as get along with those although the price for new ones are silly. The Wolftooth Fat Paw...
  3. S

Nice. You need the ‘Maxxis’ lined up with the valve stem and not the tyre name. Need to rotate those tyres. ;) Interested in the Supacrush, keen to hear your thoughts after a few rides.
  4. S

What does your day look like?

I see you have used the wording to find a loop hole and allow others to play. Now to read up on slack head angles and steep seat tubes. If they don’t let us slide because of our wheel size we can’t start our own slide club with hookers and blackjack….:p
  5. S

Well I’m out, only have 26. :(:D
  6. S

I think I posted this somewhere else a while ago, surely something custom is the way to go? https://slipperydips.com.au/ or is the budget limited? Do we need to sign any waivers before sliding?
  7. S

What GPS Stem Mount?

I’ve been running a K-Edge stem mount for years, possibly 8 years or more. Had a Garmin on it before but the ELEMNT being smaller doesn't budge. Had a few offs and the computer has been fine. https://k-edge.com/shop/computer-mounts/wahoo-mounts/wahoo-adjustable-stem-mount/
  8. S

Any hand rails to go on? Looks the goods. I think a video on the Ripmo descending the stairs is in order.
  9. S

Bargain buys thread

Some of the greatest Amazon reviews ever right there.
  10. S

I agree, had multiple calls over the last few days. Block, block and block!
  11. S

Ssshhh….he will be asking for dating app suggestions next!
  12. S

Bargain buys thread

Good record then…..just do it!
  13. S

Bargain buys thread

Do you need to ship back for refund or they just refund?
  14. S

Bargain buys thread

In a fancy box with some stickers.
  15. S

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea

Look like these ones...