Recent content by shadow knight

1. S

Sore hands from Downhill.

I suffer the exact same thing and both Maldon and kinglake do it to me the most not arm pump but hand fatigue. I still get it but in my case running a fatter grip helped me (big hands) ran sensus grips and half way through the day put my oury grips back on and made a massive difference. Esi...
  2. S

SR Suntour Rux R2C2

I was thinking of getting these a while back. Couldn't find the all black ones at a descent price so got some marzocchi 380 ti's of chain reaction for $800. Would deff give these a crack for my next set of forks.
  3. S

Altona Dirt Jumps (40 acres)

They have been there for ever in a day they where in there prime 15 odd yrs ago. Me and a couple mates went out winter last yr to try and bring them back to life but hadn't been back since. The bigger line didn't seem like it need much work at all to be running last time I was there
  4. S

Marzocchi 380 c2r2 titanium forks

Cheers mate for your reply. Yeah I swapped the spring out with the firm one that came in the box I weigh 110kg and am running 15 clicks of preload. I read somewhere that you shouldn't run more than 10clicks preload so I might chase up the next spring ( extra firm). I noticed the fork to...
  5. S

Marzocchi 380 c2r2 titanium forks

Hi there I have recently purchased some marzocchi 380 c2r2 titanium forks but can seem to find any base tunes anywhere. Was wondering if anyone is running them and what settings they are running ? Also to change the spring is it as easy as undoing the big nut under the spring preload adjuster...
  6. S

westgate park

Rode the pump track today with a bit of love could be quite descent. The area towards the pump track was fenced off tho.
  7. S

Suntour RUX forks

Have been window shopping for a new set of forks. Was wondering if anyone has used these forks and what did they think of them ? The few reviews I have found say that they are a descent fork and the price is appealing as well. Cheers. Dan.
  8. S

Redbull Rampage 2015

Haha was about to chime in on that.
  9. S

DH bike for rent in Melbourne?

I'm pretty sure bike now in the cbd rent dh bikes
  10. S

VIC Sold

SOLD sold sold sold
  11. S

2016 Trek Session's

Yeah I saw that they run there c3 session park frames which are all 26" don't think they have changed at all since the c3 park came out which I think was late 13 pr early 14 ? They always get custom paint on the c3 frames. Was curious to see the park completes since they brought out that...
  12. S

2016 Trek Session's

No session park for 2016 ?
  13. S

Play in new pike djs.

Haha this sag feels worse then on my dh bike
  14. S

Play in new pike djs.

Ahh we'll at least it's not just me it a little bit shit tho ay ? Lol
  15. S

Play in new pike djs.

Nah psi is ok not at what was recommended for my weight but still plenty of psi.