Recent content by Sethius

1. S

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Loath beer. Found one local IPA that goes pretty bloody well, fruity bastard, just what beer isn't meant to be. Aunty jacks IPA.
  2. S

Newly Released Bikes General

So who's ordered it? kten? Ferg?
  3. S

15kg ebike.
  4. S

That's promising.
  5. S

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Ztto v3 cassette going well with zero issues in 11-46.
  6. S

What's my new frame going to be?

Yep, lasts order books are stuffed. The wait time is insane.. the communication was pretty stuffed through Covid, office was down to 2 staff in Dormund. Worth it though, the build quality is on point. When they do a ebike the queue will be out a few years. Best bet is the last owners thread on...
  7. S

What's my new frame going to be?

Goodluck if you can get a response out of them..Gave up trying to import them years ago. I had the same shopping requirements, banshee sizing didn't suit. Propain and alutechs alloy was up there, but the Aussie landing price wasn't worth it. Tried to wait for a foes at good price but never...
  8. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I've gone 220mm both ends for boredom and new pads. See how it goes, I definitely don't go fast enough to justify it haha but it'll suit the future ahead.
  9. S

Can always use a bigger disc, yeah? 9s the new 6.. or am I watching the wrong stuff.
  10. S

The partners San Quentin arrived with the bike rack, pretty impressed with the frame/overall weight for the price, was surprised to get centrelock hubs. Just have to clean up the cables, put her lady saddle and her jet black pedals on. Will have to replace the POS dropper Lever, that'll snap in...
  11. S

WTB - 24 LeToy 4 frame

The imperial, getting huge money. Even the duncon cocks are getting 500euro now..
  12. S

Dartmoor Hornet

After my time. But previous generations were great, and the owners of the company were some of the loviest people to work with, regret never going to hang with them in Poland. The few odd warranties were never a hassle, and they always did the right thing.
  13. S

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

On the rebuild. Need to strip the powder coat and find the old graphics files on the home PC. Got some Hammerschmidt cranks to go on, and some proper rotors. Hardest part seems to be finding an old 7.5*2.0 coil shock for it. 2005 dabomb 4 play FS MK2 - one of very, very few made. (This was the...
  14. S

WTB - 24 LeToy 4 frame

Would never touch another twin tube frame again, the bruising was ridiculous on the inside of my knees. 17.4kg hardtail was too much haha. You've done well to remember the sluggo though! ctr bad boys another relic. It will be interesting to see what the modern take is like when this San Quentin...
  15. S

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Not with local support unfortunately, but otherwise there's always a way.