Recent content by Sethius

1. S

Mtb prices gone stupid: The Renovation, Planning Permission & Fkn Tradies (and climate change and dog breeding ethics, +greyhound appreciation) Thread

Major lender put up rates last week, and increased minimum deposit percentage. A majority of high percentage LVR loans have been pulled from market over the last quarter.
  2. S

Mtb prices gone stupid: The Renovation, Planning Permission & Fkn Tradies (and climate change and dog breeding ethics, +greyhound appreciation) Thread

Land supply is the worst it's been in Victoria in the last 5 years. Goodluck buying a semi decent buildable block in Greenfields or regional areas... And that's without the 50 odd percent of the national immigration doing their thing here in Vic. Construction costs in the last month's are about...
  3. S

Hayes Dominion brakes.

Yup. Haven't seen a pair under 300 pound in a long time, not bad for a new 10 year old brake. They could pull up 100kg+ guys without effort. It's a shame that the braking systems new brakes price is so high as they've gone with a massive single piston too, but 999euro was abit much...
  4. S

Hayes Dominion brakes.

Hope should of stuck with the the single 25mm piston in the V2. One-day I'll find some trial zone calipers actually in stock and switch them..
  5. S

Hayes Dominion brakes.

Thinking about changing from the hope e4s and these are worth a think. Formulas Lever just puts me off. Just these came in any colour but the bronze..
  6. S

Who's buying a forestal?

Title sums it up, anyone going to follow Cedric and get on the forestal boat?
  7. S

Google message

What a lie. Not worth the search haha
  8. S

Newly Released Bikes General

Saracen must be loving it.
  9. S

The QUICK question thread.....

One thing the industry didn't actually get right, should of been embraced.
  10. S

Electric Vehicles etc

I'd like to see less Tesla's broken down. Currently the most common car I've seen on a tow truck for the last year..
  11. S

SC Bullit

Agreed.
  12. S

mid travel 29er suggestions

Just buy a hugune for shits and giggles.
  13. S

AM F**K carbon.

Love it! Was amazing at Bright in the wet. I'll be buying a spare from Cambria definitely!! It's frankly been a revelation.
  14. S

AM F**K carbon.

Well may try mt7s and a Mara pro rear shock for shits and giggles. The e4s arent a patch on old v2s in terms of brutality. Coils nice, but I'd like to see how the Mara matches up to the mezzer. Mezzers miles ahead of the vector.
  15. S

mid travel 29er suggestions

Mates got the druid via summit. Hell of a bike. He rides it everywhere, perfect toy for Bright.