Recent content by Scotty675

1. S

AM Forbidden Dreadnought Pimp Spec

Interested to what you think of 150s. I am trying a set of 160s at the moment. I’ve been all in on 165s for a while now. I definitely don’t get the pedal strikes anymore but surprisingly can’t notice the difference in the pedal department
  2. S

Sold Trickstuff Maxima brakeset

That is a sign. I’ll take them. @Jpez daily double ha ha
  3. S

Lego

Found this old classic. I was so excited when I got this back in the day
  4. S

VIC Xt 11 sp cassette.

Is this still available?
  5. S

Sold Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset)

So what length are these ewings?
  6. S

The Woodwork thread

Picked this one up from paint today. I won’t admit to how long this sat around the workshop for. An hour here and there. Made this one for for an experiment with the copper. The epoxy is off but I may change it to a Blackwood and oak top
  7. S

VIC SOLD Manitou Mezzer Pro 29" SOLD

I’ll grab it if sale falls through
  8. S

Bike wash $WTF

I’ve found you can’t beat muc off for ease of use and actually works. Buy it in 25ltr drum. Only way to buy it. Throw in with a couple of mates all come out ahead. I bought mine locally but pushys has it...
  9. S

TAS E13 9-46 cassette 11speed

Item: E13 9-46 cassette 11speed XD Location:Hobart or post Item Condition:good used Reason for selling:no more 11 speed Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info:XD driver, 2 piece cassette Pictures:yes
  10. S

TAS SOLD

Shimano HG
  11. S

TAS SOLD

Item: garbaruk 11-50 cassette Location:Hobart or post Item Condition:good used Reason for selling:no more 11 speed Price and price conditions:$100 Extra Info:best to run with long cage or garbaruk or one up cage. I have a one up somewhere to suit Xtr 9000 derailieur Pictures:yes
  12. S

TAS SOLD

Item: Xtr 11 speed groupset Location: Hobart or post Item Condition: Good condition Reason for selling: No more 11 speed Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: cranks are 9020 175 polished with garbaruk chainring, both 901 chains .25 wear, 11-40 Xtr cassette, 30t Xtr chainring, garbaruk...
  13. S

Sold RAAW Madonna V2.2 (Large) frameset + partial build kit options

Have flicked a message. Definitely keen to upsize.
  14. S

Sold RAAW Madonna V2.2 (Large) frameset + partial build kit options

I want to upsize to a large. I thought I’d keep it the same as the jibb and bought a medium. 4 sale medium raaw Madonna 2.2.