Recent content by scblack

1. scblack

Newly Released Bikes General

Hi Pink Poodle - Yes, it did appear on my Instagram too. It is better than the old abominations they had for ridiculous prices. But I'll buy a bike brand bike - not a rebadged car brand. Cheers!!
  2. scblack

The watch thread.

In that pricerange for automatic watch is the Seiko Samurai range, or Prospex range. Retail for around $750, shop around and get for less than $500. I bought an orange Samurai as I loved the colour. Its one of my cheaper watches, but very good quality with Japan made movement and three year...
  3. scblack

The watch thread.

I think I hear your query/point. My Skyracer is a smallish quartz watch. If you get a watch for a bigger "investment" like the Avenger Blackbird, I think the Breitlight is not ideal. My bigger watches, the Avengers, I think would be out of place with a breitlight case. Their heft is part of the...
  4. scblack

The watch thread.

Hi Markl. Specific answer is the Breitlight case is great. I love it. I would much prefer the Breitlight to a metal black watch. Black metal can look terrible if scratches show as bare metal on black. Pluses It is very light, which makes the watch very wearable and comfortable. My Skyracer...
  5. scblack

What does your day look like?

Screens do not equal number of staff. Presently my working situation is four laptops, and run a minimum of two screens at a time. New age mate...:)
  6. scblack

Little Things You Hate

Its not a simple story this one ...
  7. scblack

The watch thread.

Nice Omega. I went a bit nuts on watches lately. I'll post an update soon.;)
  8. scblack

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

What size tin-foil hat do you take? My 30m roll of al-foil is probably not enough for your head I think.
  9. scblack

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Your key word there is "supposed". Are you trying to infer there is any link between the two parties in this case?
  10. scblack

If I had a ride in a GT2RS I would also need something heavy and concealing to appear in public.
  11. scblack

The Federal Police made the raid. NOT the government. Take the tin foil hats off people.
  12. scblack

Sam Hill's 2018 Mega is for sale...$5,000

Ah, my wife is in Perth this weekend, maybe I can convince her to bring back some luggage.......wonder what my chances are?
  13. scblack

Sam Hill's 2018 Mega is for sale...$5,000

Where is it located?
  14. scblack

I have studied statistics, it remains an educated guess. Very robust maybe, but still just an estimate. Different sample sizes, different methodologies, many other factors can affect results.
  15. scblack

Agreed. And this is why pollsters get things so wrong. Their poll is only represetative of those who took the poll. If a pollster calls me I instantly hang up, so my view is unrepresented. As you say, the ABC is not a representation of all people, just those who could be arsed doing that test.