Recent content by scblack

1. scblack

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

My children are beneficiaries of NDIS, in my opinion its been brilliant. The people working on it are excellent!
  2. scblack

Lego

Good one!
  3. scblack

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Well, you moved down there. What are you saying about yourself again??
  4. scblack

Lego

I did not even realise. I'm good thanks.
  5. scblack

Little Things You Hate

Politely disagree. Places like the Nullarbor which are thousands of KM's long will not really be able to provide extra safety for cyclists. I'd go as far as to say its an inappropriate place for cyclists. Australia's massive distances and very light traffic mean most of our roads are basically...
  6. scblack

Lego

McLaren MP4-4 Senna. What a GREAT set! Senna is a hero of mine. And this model is a fantastic build. Perfect shape, details, great finish.
  7. scblack

Red Bull Hardline Maydena

I just watched replay. Great event!
  8. scblack

Little Things You Hate

I do believe that bonnet is worth a decent bit on its own. One of my mates owns a XA Falcon GT. 1972 im pretty sure.
  9. scblack

Lego

What I've done now will do with replacing wheels and connector. Its nostalgia rebuilding this, so it does not need to be perfect.:cool:
  10. scblack

Lego

And I sourced four wheels, and roll cage connectors. All posted for $11.00. Coming from WA from Bricklink. Thanks & Cheers!!
  11. scblack

Lego

Thanks. I had tried Toypro & Bricklink. I'll give ReBrickable a go - I only thought they did instructions for B sets. :cool: I have bodged it together. Wrong wheels, seat yellow bits are not sloped in middle, roll cage connector is missing. steering plate is wrong colour. If I can source the...
  12. scblack

Lego

I am seeking some parts to finish off an old set - 8845 Beach Buggy from the 80s when I was a kid. I am missing 11 parts in total: Axle black 12 long - 2 needed Technic plate 1*4 black with toothed ends - 1 needed Technic gear 8 tooth dual face - 1 needed Slope 45 2*1 yellow without bottom tube...
  13. scblack

Thoughts on Enduro certified convertible helmets

Convertible helmets are far and long away from new. I had a Giro Switchblade at least 20years ago. As long as you dont expect full-face DH levels of protection - they are good to protect the face from less full-on falls.
  14. scblack

The QUICK question thread.....

I've used them a couple of times the last few months. Their delivery time has been good.
  15. scblack

Lego

Gringott's Wizarding Bank. Another BIG build. The bank itself and the tunnel/train section separate, and Bank is sized to fit with other Harry Potter sets such as Diagon Alley. The carriage actually runs down the track past vaults, which also open, hold treasures and dispense them. And its very...