Recent content by Rusty_68

1. Rusty_68

The last movie you've last watched last

Sometimes I think About Dying. Not quite edge of your seat stuff, but weirdly engrossing, slow burn....VERY SLOW!
  2. Rusty_68

VIC Raaw Jibb V1

Item: Raaw Jibb V1 - Large Location: Ballarat, but happy to send anywhere at buyers expense, or meet halfway if you're in VIC Item Condition: Mint! Reason for selling: Next project looms Price and price conditions: $7750 plus shipping Extra Info: None. Pictures: Below Next project looms, so the...
  3. Rusty_68

VIC Nicolai Argon GX-Partial build

That is 100% correct. Just use 165 cranks and you'll be fine? ;)
  4. Rusty_68

VIC Nicolai Argon GX-Partial build

tem: Nicolai Argon GX - large Location: Ballarat Item Condition: New and used Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: Pictures:Below I have had zero luck trying to sell this as a frame and fork, so thought I'd give this a go. I have built it up with everything...
  5. Rusty_68

VIC Fox Tapercast Gravel Fork

Gravel is the new....er....Gravel???
  6. Rusty_68

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

Do they have The Masons in Russia???
  7. Rusty_68

The blokes who caught them can't count past three.
  8. Rusty_68

I'm guessing they didn't come quietly.....
  9. Rusty_68

XC Fairlight has arrived....

Being as the frame is from the UK, maybe this old Amos from Emmerdale Farm...
  10. Rusty_68

Well the colour is officially called 'Moss', so maybe something along those lines??
  11. Rusty_68

I don’t think I have huge hands, but I always run my levers away from the bars, for no other reason than I always have? Just habit I guess? Thanks for the kind words.
  12. Rusty_68

Here you all go.... Frame - 2024 Fairlight Holt Front fork - Rockshox SID 100mm with lockout Handlebars - Roval carbon 35mm x 720mm Stem - Pro. 35mm x 50mm Headset - HOPE Grips - Crappy Rockshox ones that came with the twistgrip lockout Saddle - Specialized Phenom 143mm Seatpost - Thomson Elite...
  13. Rusty_68

Rear wheel built and in. I have to say, these new Pro5 hubs spin beautifully. So well balanced.
  14. Rusty_68

Last piece of the puzzle arrived this morning... I'll build the wheel tomorrow and then should be done and dusted by Sunday.