Recent content by Rorschach

1. Rorschach

Ludicrously expensive bike stuff

The flip side of “it’s only worth what people are willing to pay”
  2. Rorschach

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

I saw some awesome looking custom Fox 40s (I think...) in burnt orange with white decals floating around online a little while back, they looked mint. Can I find a pic again to prove I wasn't hallucinating? No.
  3. Rorschach

Newly Released Bikes General

Pretty sure all his bikes do
  4. Rorschach

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Struggled through 22km this morning. Was supposed to go yesterday but sick wife and son put paid to that. Got out this morning but felt awful all the way round, started out thinking it was too much dinner last night followed by a crap nights sleep but it’s feeling like more than that. Shame as...
  5. Rorschach

New Stanton Sedona, made with Steve at Hardtail Party. I think this looks a hoot - designed around a 120mm fork and big tyres, and taking inspiration from BMX and old school trials bikes, would be fun round a pump track too I reckon https://www.stantonbikes.com/collections/stanton-sedona...
  6. Rorschach

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

Another update a fortnight later Things are much as they were before - smashing through work at work to the point where I forget to drink my coffee while it's hot, or go for a piss for a few hours. Task tension is good and I'm not actively looking for distractions - like the biscuit fridge...
  7. Rorschach

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

That reminds me, need to look at buying a pair of those Unparallel kicks
  8. Rorschach

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Psylo Silver R is coil sprung, Silver RC and Gold RC are air Listed weights: Silver R: 2.888kg Silver RC: 2.786kg Gold RC: 2.320kg Listed weight for a Pike Select is 1.778kg, which is a fair chunk of weight lost over any of those. Select+ and Ultimate are slightly heavier, but not much
  9. Rorschach

Brake Pads

I’m sure this has been done before, but I can’t work the search on Tapatalk, so here we are… I need some new pads and rather than buying the stock Shimano ones, I want to try something new. I’m running TRP brakes, ride mostly in the dry and tend to drag my brakes a bit (a habit I really can’t...
  10. Rorschach

Thats cos you don’t hate that bit
  11. Rorschach

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

I dunno, have you seen my line choice?
  12. Rorschach

While I would like to look like Val Kilmer this statement does resemble me.
  13. Rorschach

New Mondraker Dune looks interesting. I like the aesthetics of their bikes, and I reckon this or the Neat would be a hoot to ride if you had some decent downhills to hit. My riding is more undulating trail though so would be wasted on me. I also don’t think they have any e-bikes available...