Recent content by Rid3R13

1. Rid3R13

Official Closure of Warrimoo (and what you can do to help)

Any news or updates regarding the moo??
  2. Rid3R13

Smash repairers/Machinists/Truck drivers or anyone with an opinion.

Throw the scotch in his eyes? Then burn him with the Cigar? why?
  3. Rid3R13

No i did not film the lift.....stupid me.
  4. Rid3R13

Hi Guys, Today on my way home from work, I did something stupid... Ran up a truck drivers ass.. Not my brightest moment. My car and the truck where still both drivable, nobody hurt. The only damage to his truck was a bend in the rear bumper, below the hydraulic lift. Driver and I...
  5. Rid3R13

NSW sold

Throw me an offer, need 'em gone!
  6. Rid3R13

NSW sold

Item: POC VPD 2.0 Knee Guards Size Small Location: Hills District Item Condition: Near New, Tried on once. Reason for selling: Too Small Price and price conditions: $100 ONO Extra Info: Got a medium size, best guards I've ever used. Comfortable and minimal shifting around when riding. No...
  7. Rid3R13

TAS Sold

Any idea how much freight to Sydney area will cost?
  8. Rid3R13

SOLD = 2014 Shimano SLX BR-M675 brakeset

Pmd........
  9. Rid3R13

..:: Hope Pro2 Evo / ZTR FLOW Wheelset ::.. SOLD

These bad boys still for sale?
  10. Rid3R13

Chain reaction cycles

The Prices on somethings are pretty damn good. The range of items/brands is small but slowly getting better. Service and postage time is the best I've experienced thus far from any online store.
  11. Rid3R13

Sold

Bamp, offers people offers!
  12. Rid3R13

Specialized Pitch - What happened to it ?

Yea that was my assumption. I always wanted the enduro but my funds wouldn't permit it at the time so I went for the Pitch, blessing in disguise. Here's my Pitch in all it's glory And now,
  13. Rid3R13

Canada

HI Whistler is the shit my friend. I stayed there for a month in 2013 and had a great time, staff are awesome and its about a 10-15 bus ride to the village, if you get a bus card its fairly cheap too. Rooms fit four people, theres a locker and a bit of space under your bunk for storage. Kitchen...
  14. Rid3R13

Sold

Price Dropped.
  15. Rid3R13

Specialized Pitch - What happened to it ?

I'm fairly sure they dropped the pitch in '12 and it was the replaced by the camber. I Bought mine in 2008, my first real mountain bike. Too bad they dropped it, that thing could handle anything.. up until the day she finally snapped. If anyone comes across a 2nd hand one I'll tell you now, you...