Recent content by Registered Nutcase

1. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Hate

I am all for it. Just dont want to be on the other side of a $1500 fine or god forbid crash into someone. Would you? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  2. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Hate

What about business vehicles, I drive them quite a lot, how would one know,especially when the onus is on the driver?
  3. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Hate

What happens if you don't receive a renewal notice from the RTA, how are you meant to know when your rego is due?
  4. Registered Nutcase

The stupid questions thread.

Generally I just hand over a 5er in the most inappropriate way possible and say "dance monkey". That being said, I was hanging out with Miss Pole Australia and a couple of other dancers last weekend watching one of them dance, it is mind blowing sober, the athleticism is incredible. The...
  5. Registered Nutcase

Best and worst of QLD DH

That was really impressive. Thanks for sharing!
  6. Registered Nutcase

Girls in bed

I spent ages looking and trying beds, since I spend 8hours sleeping on it most nights I want something that is bloody comfy. I have a King Coil Chiro Medium. I paid $1200 (marked down from $2200) for the mattress and an additional $200 for a base (from a different manufacture), you can shop...
  7. Registered Nutcase

What is with this those weird cartoons with people doing things in FB all of sudden?
  8. Registered Nutcase

Women, etc.

Yea I am having a play with it atm. It seems alright. lot of cheap banter to kill time while i am at work. I am meeting up with a few girls a week for a bevvie to see if they are real and worth actually getting to know them. if they are I stay in contact otherwise its only a bevvie and it is a...
  9. Registered Nutcase

Stupidest name for a product?

Found this in england. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Hate

Actually dude that is sexist. If you weren't going to be sexist you would of not mentioned the gender because it is irrelevant, the problem was that the sales staff were useless.
  11. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Love

This is what I got in the mail, All the way from the UK, cost them 1 pound... Fuck them, extradite me to the UK to stand trial... It makes me happy they are wasting UK tax dollars on me!
  12. Registered Nutcase

Super Gas is a great alternative to BOC
  13. Registered Nutcase

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

How long does it take for the seat of Fairfax to be decided! I want to see old Clivey in the lower house.
  14. Registered Nutcase

Little Things You Love

How does one sign up for this?