Recent content by RaccMTB

1. RaccMTB

2 piston brakes

They sound perfect, how much did you want for them? Depending on your location they might need to be shipped but that be done at my expense
  2. RaccMTB

2 piston brakes

Item:looking for cheap working 2 piston brakes to suit a medium sized trail bike Location:hobart tas Price range/Willing to Pay:anything under $150 Extra Info:
  3. RaccMTB

Confessions from the fuckwits

I have a confession for my marzocchi 888 rc2 fork as it hasent been working the best the past couples months it felt like the lowers were going to fly off so i tied a rope between the bridge on the lowers to the crown to stop the fork from topping out but eventually i just took it to @Lucaw to...
  4. RaccMTB

TAS 26” all mountain bike or frame bettwen 160 and 140mm travel

Item:26” all mountain bike that is good for jumps between 130mm and 160mm of travel Location:murdunna or howrah tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay:wiling to pay $1000 for a complete bike or preferable a frame for $500 negotiable Extra Info:would prefer just a frame and i am willing to go...
  5. RaccMTB

Trading Access Request

I have read the rules, will use the template, put SOLD in the thread title when the items sells, I have five posts and swear to play nice. RaccMTB
  6. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

Top out is still there im going to take it to you and we can try sort it out
  7. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

Yes i did that turned out better than the fork
  8. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

As y As you can see the fork is a bit of a mess i tried spraying it black but it melted off in the Australian sun
  9. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

10. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

I cant upload any pictures of it on this website they are to large of a file even after cropping them down
  11. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

no mate they are gloss black with some da bomb stickers
  12. RaccMTB

Santa cruz v10.2

Its a 2007 santa cruz v10 with saint drivetrain and fox dhx coil shock and a marzocchi 888 up front did i forget to mention the da bomb 26 inch rims its a bit of a beast
  13. RaccMTB

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Today me and a couple mates took a bone stock fluid nitro With a farked front brake and did it up nicely to ride the local trails tomorrow so we took @Lucaw fox 32 and put it on the bike with a new stem and a few random stickers from all differnt places and some spray painted stem spacers