Recent content by Ponchoatdirtworks

1. Ponchoatdirtworks

Bargain buys thread

Were you after something specific? I may know someone. [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ponchoatdirtworks

Bargain buys thread

10 DAY SALE! Cane Creek KITSUMA shocks are on sale at 40% off! Available in both coil or air - Trunnion or std mount. (for coil model, coil spring is sold separately) Available from your local DW/Cane Creek dealer! check out the entire KITSUMA range here -...
  3. Ponchoatdirtworks

Bargain buys thread

I was going for my full license for my motorcycle from L’s in Raymond Terrace. I had already done the year on P’s for my car. I showed up in my Bell Moto3 & Axo boots riding my fun bike - Suzuki RV90 (look it up!) The guy had me do a lap of the car park while he observed from the steps. Hey...
  4. Ponchoatdirtworks

Bargain buys thread

Running an EOFYS here. https://www.dirtworksb2b.com.au/specials-promotions/
  5. Ponchoatdirtworks

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

It’s been a long time since I read Animal Farm, but IIRC the rules would be that Pigs can lie to Sheep, but Sheep can’t lie to Pigs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ponchoatdirtworks

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

What will be the title? Suggestions? My Age of Entitlement Leaning into Life Poor People Can’t Afford Me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ponchoatdirtworks

Bargain buys thread

https://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Forks,33/Manitou/Mattoc-Pro,14397
  8. Ponchoatdirtworks

You laugh you lose

It’s the Wild West out there in ZuckWorld. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ponchoatdirtworks

Another good response from Bandt: Life after coal https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsDownUnder/comments/u3elqc/adam_bandt_greens_policy_on_life_after_coal/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ponchoatdirtworks

All the way back in the early 2000’s Barrie Unsworth MP conducted a review of buses in NSW. He proposed a plan to put regular bus services within 300m of just about every resident in metro Sydney. Of course it never went ahead. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ponchoatdirtworks

He might be able to buy it outright. https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/the-lord-is-calling-us-to-move-hillsong-us-pastors-cut-church-ties-20220330-p5a9bh.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ponchoatdirtworks

I've thought about it long & hard. Solving climate change requires to many tough choices for the public to accept or for politicians to implement. I'm going to let mother nature decide. She's a malevolent dictator, but she's tough & honest.
  13. Ponchoatdirtworks

Just like ScoMocchio, god wants you to be rich. Very rich. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Ponchoatdirtworks

There’s been some awful women leaders / royalty throughout history too. Power sharing with a diversity of men & women is IMHO a possible path to an egalitarian society. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Ponchoatdirtworks

I’m hopeful that a diversity of representatives can break the hold of the fossil fuel barons & baroness over the trajectory of our country. I have little faith in the EV cars as an energy/transport solution. I think we’re trading one energy intensive manufacturing industry for another. There...