Recent content by pliskin

1. P

240V inverter to make coffee??

sleep is the easy part, at least we don't have to have sex with you.
  2. P

Sold shimano 10 speed casette 11-36

sold
  3. P

pending pick up today
  4. P

old helmet usage

Perfect , the kind of answers i was looking for . i take it you mean the foam under the helmet shell, not the foam in the padding .
  5. P

old helmet usage

While quite a few people still ride bikes that are over 10 years old, at what age limit should you consider retiring safety gear. i have an Old Bell fullface helmet that was purchased around 2009, it got a few years usage. then it sat on the shelf in the garage for the last 8 years . i only...
  6. P

Long term bang for buck

still use the same specialized saddle i got in 2012. its been rotated over 3 more bikes.
  7. P

sorry, just saw you pm. only home for 30 minutes today.
  8. P

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ordered the new bleeding edge attachment for Sram brakes, so i can shorten hose lengths and re-bleed my brakes.
  9. P

Item: 10 speed cassette 11-36 range Location: canberra Item Condition: used Reason for selling: no longer being used Price and price conditions: 30 Extra Info: prefer pick up, will post at buyers expense Pictures:
  10. P

ACT SOLD xt shimano rear shifter and Derailleur 10 speed

Item: Shimano XT rear derailleur and shifter 10 speed Location: canberra Item Condition:used Reason for selling:no longer needed Price and price conditions:50 Extra Info: used for about 6months on a bike i no longer have, just taking up space. dont have cable housing, of the bar mounts...
  11. P

Giant Anthem or trance?

shadowflyer, did you make a choice ?
  12. P

bought new tyre sealant, ready to do the tubeless conversion, got home from bike shop, then found out i need a new attachment for the avid bleed kit.. :(
  13. P

Giant Anthem or trance?

i had an 2016 anthem. which was 100 travel front and back. id taken the anthem down, Pork barrel and double dissolution at stromlo on a number of occasions, it was able to get me through, but i never felt comfortable. may have been partly due to pressures and suspension setting and the steeper...
  14. P

i already have 2 camelbacks . 1, with 2litre bladder, and l and a small pocket for phone car keys. the other a 3 litre bladder and senough storage pockets and clips to attatch a full-face helmet and body armor, as well being great for full day hikes with wet weather gear . on hot summer days...