Recent content by pistonbroke

1. pistonbroke

Anyone got a recommendation for a physio in Melbourne?

I saw Micheal Middleton at top to toe health in Templstowe. He was really good with a couple of knee and neck issues I had. Both were fixed quickly in 2 or 3 visits. He doesn’t try and hook you into any long term treatment plans. He just fixes the issue and sends you on your way.
  2. pistonbroke

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Neighbor uses this stuff on his driveway and floor. The guy is super fussy and this stuff doesn't lift off with tyres parked on it.
  3. pistonbroke

No insulation or ventilation. They're for pussies. To be honest, after building the house cash was running out. So my criteria was simple, build the biggest shed for the $$$ I had. She's quite basic now but all the fluff can be added later. Houses are expensive. I'm going to quote floor paint...
  4. pistonbroke

No mate. She's old school. Concrete floor and that's about it. I'm looking at painting the floor and running power.
  5. pistonbroke

Yeah bro. I doubled up the concrete in the slab so it can take the weight.
  6. pistonbroke

Polite maybe, generous definitely.
  7. pistonbroke

Your mum didn't think so.
  8. pistonbroke

It will be finished in a couple of days.
  9. pistonbroke

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

The in-laws have 140 acres that is the ideal location for such a deathbed of British motoring.
  10. pistonbroke

12X6m 3m high. Just a normal tin shed. I did want it a little bigger but we're running out of money as we also built a dwelling for living in.
  11. pistonbroke

Finally some movement on my shed. Slab is down and shed should go up in a couple of weeks.
  12. pistonbroke

Just found another one for $600 that I'll use for spares.
  13. pistonbroke

Hole in trampoline mat.

Have you got any pictures? I'm still undecided if I want to be your mate.
  14. pistonbroke

I work at a dealership that was a Land Rover dealer a few years back. When I brought mine in the service manager started having flashbacks and started talking about them all lined up at the gate after long weekends. He would swing past on a Sunday night just to see how many had been dropped off...