Recent content by PINT of Stella. mate!

1. PINT of Stella. mate!

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

I did. However I’m not sure if you did because you’d have clearly noticed that most of those movements were either prior to 24th February or involved Russian expats like Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich who has been resident in the UK for the last 20 years and also holds Israeli citizenship. I...
  2. PINT of Stella. mate!

Are you even paying attention? We're talking about individual members of Putin's inner circle. Incredibly wealthy people who are still at the end of the day just people who are ultimately reliant on things like visas to be able to travel to the places where they love to spend the vast fortunes...
  3. PINT of Stella. mate!

They aren’t false equivalencies, they are real life examples from a wide range of backgrounds that are completely contrary to your flippant remarks that billionaires can do whatever they want, money talks etc.
  4. PINT of Stella. mate!

Novak Djokovic has a net worth of US$220m. How did that work out for him when it came to playing in Australia this year? Jeffrey Epstein was worth US$580m when he died. It didn’t keep him out of a jail cell. Pablo Escobar and Joaquin El Chapo Guzman were both estimated to be worth billions...
  5. PINT of Stella. mate!

What's more I really fail to understand how using what limited avenues we have for attacking those in Putin's inner circle, is somehow a bad idea because it's in the 'too hard' basket and has a debatable probability of success. As we speak everyday people in the Ukraine are facing off against...
  6. PINT of Stella. mate!

It’s not about the properties. It’s about the allure of power. It’s funny that in spite of all your knowledge in finance you’re still thinking like a millionaire where a fancy house on a nice beach would probably satisfy you. They’re billionaires and ones with an obsession with old money...
  7. PINT of Stella. mate!

That's like comparing the Gold Coast with Monaco. There's no prestige to be had in owning property in Dubai particularly if you've the typical Russian distain for those of a slightly more tanned complexion. That's why your man Shugalov in the article Johnny linked also has a London property...
  8. PINT of Stella. mate!

Little Things You Love

I see you’re still in yesterday
  9. PINT of Stella. mate!

Little Things You Love

You’re not supposed to spoil it for everyone else
  10. PINT of Stella. mate!

Little Things You Love

Wordle is sooo 2021... Worldle is where it's at these days! Worldle (teuteuf.fr)
  11. PINT of Stella. mate!

Good read there. The pre-invasion apathy and disaffection with the Government by the general population definitely seems to have disappeared and it's not surprising. Reminds me of the USA circa 9/11 when George W Bush had barely scraped over the line at the 2000 election, losing the popular vote...
  12. PINT of Stella. mate!

My biggest surprise so far is that the current UK government with it's shady recent history of receiving large donations from Russia and the whole Russian-influenced Brexit debacle are actually trying to do more to sanction Russia than some of the larger European powers. If NATO members aren't...
  13. PINT of Stella. mate!

Todays latest World War 3 update bizarrely enough comes courtesy of Belle & Sebastian’s singer/songwriter Stuart Murdoch who was out for a peaceful walk along the shores of the Firth of Clyde. That there in the video is one of the UK’s four Vanguard class ballistic missile submarines - The...
  14. PINT of Stella. mate!

Little Things You Hate

I wouldn't be ducking. If anything, I'd probably be standing on tip-toes.
  15. PINT of Stella. mate!

It is a slippery slope but we’re already on a slippery slope and have been ever since Russia first sent troops into Georgia back in 2008. We can either start bending a few rules to bring proper pressure to those in Putin’s inner circle while simultaneously hoping that the Russian people manage...