Recent content by pink panther

1. P

The scene/trend thread.

BACKWHEEL BACKWHEEL BACKWHEEL NOT CHAIN people and there assumptions haha
  2. P

The scene/trend thread.

i wear cut off skinnys small shirts that u would buy for a 12 year old cause they have stupid shit on them really lieght bike big bars front wheel on the back no chain no money to fix it so it just gets pumped around every park ahha
  3. P

bsr

should have new bike this weekend so if im not in lismore riding im keen on a ride at j love
  4. P

tuff guys

thanks for all the info guys
  5. P

tuff guys

it was all caught on camera so i decided to ring the club to find out how i could go out pressing charges and he told me to go fuck myself(sorry for using the word) so yer not much i can do about it now he will get his karma
  6. P

tuff guys

i got hit from behind and fell and head slapped a staircase
  7. P

tuff guys

out for about 5 to 8 minutes
  8. P

tuff guys

late concussion or something like when u get hit but it doesnt happen for days as for time i dont know he said a few weeks to be sure
  9. P

What car mods do you have?!

83 matt black rodoe with white roof metal door trims hub caps and did i say completly shaved with a welded tail gate yep shes a fast one and makes noises when u drive over speed bumps like srcatchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and omg man ur dif its stuck ahha
  10. P

tuff guys

no worries sorry mate
  11. P

tuff guys

its because when u drink the next day ur brain fluid is pretty much gone thats y u have a hang over and the docter said i should drink lots of water and keep my fluids up and not drink hahah im a mess when im drunk so i shouldnt drink anyway
  12. P

tuff guys

thanks to some idiot i might not be able to ride for a long time finaly went and seen the docter after bein knocked out last week and he said no more drinking or riding or anyhting that can bounce my brain around pretty much or i could have easy bruising and get brain damage thanks to some...
  13. P

bsr

omg im inlove haha
  14. P

Backflip

just man up pedal mack ten and hope for the best
  15. P

bsr

so keen to ride hate not having a bike just watch anything to do with chill bro on you tube