Recent content by pharmaboy

1. pharmaboy

STOLEN Polygon Trid zz Newcastle

Poodle - facebook Newcastle MTB riders - a few thousand eyes there. Brazen for sure -i might need to rethink my helmet lock technique (though its always best t have lots of other bikes as options) - I'll do a driveby each day through fowler st for you
  2. pharmaboy

Sold Rockshox SID RCT3 29er 120mm travel fork

intersted - need to check steerer length on my bike im thinking of though
  3. pharmaboy

Pointless new standards - name and shame the "innovators".

good onya. im trying to figure out what to do with my current oversupply of bikes, especially the eminently capable XC bike with 135 rear which is now passe due to the constantly changing standards (thankfully, it does have a tapered head)
  4. pharmaboy

Helmets

agree on the environment thing - its polystyrene not some magical bit of gear that hides all its damage, anyway, take the reviwes with a grain of salt, Ive got the Ambush - it doesnt live up to the coolness hype - certainly no better than my previous Giro hex. all helmets are hot AF unless...
  5. pharmaboy

What does your day look like?

Do NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give this produce to a brewer. Those fuckwits will stick it in a beer, and the world will be pourer as a result.
  6. pharmaboy

Little Things You Hate

aimed at thumpers/trail bikes riding through late at night is most likely. bloke is going to get caught though
  7. pharmaboy

Little Things You Love

haha, as an update, a few minutes after that post i got another message saying it wont be delivered that day, then i got one saying choose to have it left etc, so i sent back code 1 , then aus post replied and says too late, the driver has already been, I check downstairs and there it is...
  8. pharmaboy

Finding BB30 165mm crank help!

same fitment - so worst case scenario is you change chainrings over . i have seen some very cheap ones on my travels recently while looking for 165mm cranks, as in half normal price
  9. pharmaboy

Little Things You Love

LTIL getting an early morning text that your austrack parcel will be delivered today.....;) (its been so long since i ordered, ive forgotten what in it - like xmas)
  10. pharmaboy

Shaving your balls.

old school Bepanthen. Be careful if your eyesight isnt the best (or its dark) - its the same size tube as tiger balm and similar writing - now while i dont want to bore you with the details of of how much was applied before I realized this error, I can tell you that running down stairs towards...
  11. pharmaboy

take it to a mechanic and get an equivalent of a pink slip Hakon - that is a safety inspection and they can can tell you whether its a problem or not - if he says yes , then get your lights fixed etc
  12. pharmaboy

holy shit gentlemen - something distinctly cruel when its uninsured - that damage is as bad as ive ever seen - roofs as well id imagine?
  13. pharmaboy

soz, i meant going up a hill in the easiest gear on sram 12x - you are doing walking speed which is harder to balance and you havent got any acceleration to go up over a rock or something - i treat the 42 or 44 (whatever the hell the second biggest is at the back) as the last gear - as per your...
  14. pharmaboy

screw that list, i like carbon and quiet deraileurs. i was hoping from the pics that various axle standards were going to be stabbed as well, but alas not..... So i agree on 8, but in their place i want 1x - was it really that hard to change the front ring occasionaly? 12 speed 32x51 is too...
  15. pharmaboy

29er Tyre Thread

you get 2000km out of rears? man, it must feel like a brand new bike when you get new ones (i do realize that only 4 weeks riding for you, but still.....). its like a car, everytime you put new tyres on, there is unbelievable grip and quietness, but 100% to do with new not brand. i must say...