2. Oddjob

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Correct. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  3. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

Fixed. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  4. Oddjob

Ok next question name the alcoholic drink founded by one of the original cast members of SNL. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  5. Oddjob

Wasn't John Belushi involved as well? Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

It has.... Been a while....

Focus make some well engineered bikes. They don't tend to have fancy suspension kinematics but the fit and finish seem good. They seem to sell at a bit of a discount because they aren't well known. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  7. Oddjob

Chevy Chase. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

It's ok. Roadies are safe here. For now. E-bikes on the other hand... Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  9. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

Thanks. It's a Poco F3. It was cheap, but it's fast and has a big beautiful screen. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  10. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

That would have made the whole thing easier. Just let it get run over. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  11. Oddjob

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Brakes that work? Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

She's calling the faithful home. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

So is Porsche the Nicolai of the car world or more like Unno? Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

This is insane! No wonder the insurance for Tesla's is stratospheric. The CO cost of writing off otherwise driveable cars is stupid as well. Porsche has 3 approved smash repairers in Sydney and 1 in Canberra plus myriad independent repairers and restorers across the state. Jaguar Land Rover...
  15. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

Except all of the reports of Tesla's sitting around because they destroyed their SSDs with log files. Then having to wait weeks for Tesla to book you in to replace a $200 part. If your outside a metro area you're doubly fucked. There's currently 3 Tesla body shops in Sydney. There are none...