Recent content by NZSNOWDOG

1. N

Evil revolt advice

All help appreciated thanks.
  2. N

Evil revolt advice

Fair enough. Any detailed advice on how to remove the flipchips and headtube sleeve adjustments would be much appreciated.
  3. N

Evil revolt advice

This just serves to remind me why I dont bother with these forums. I dont need advice from homegrown experts on what angles I need for my riding 'style'. Thought I might get helpful advice from a former or current owner of a revolt on how to change these items correctly. Maybe if all the...
  4. N

Evil revolt advice

Thanks for that. After the how to,the top flipchip bolt has an external circlip,how is that bolt removed,clockwise/anticlockwise???? Just want to do it properly,not experiment.
  5. N

Evil revolt advice

Wow thats it,gee thanks....
  6. N

Evil revolt advice

After some advice on changing the flipchips and head tube sleeve.
  7. N

Old Kooralbyn mtb tracks

Sorry for delay, thanks for that Mate.
  8. N

Old Kooralbyn mtb tracks

Just wondering if anyone has any maps of the old xc downhill tracks that were around the resort.
  9. N

Qld. police state. newman dictator

Didn't realise I had to make a point,and some of the threads make the writers sound like gutless snobs.
  10. N

Think a few of you are missing the point.Laws are going to be rushed through parliament with no scrutiny or public submissions.This will affect all motorcyclists. Not sure what wad nonsensical about my initial statement
  11. N

Could see it coming,watch out all motorcyclists in qld.
  12. N

888 fork seals where to buy brisbane or online?

Any recommendations on fork seals for 2008/9 888's?
  13. N

2008 marzocchi 888 rc3 wc compession adjuster problem

Also any suggestions on where to get a service manual for the forks(couldnt seem to find any more than an owners manual on the marzocchi site).
  14. N

2008 marzocchi 888 rc3 wc compession adjuster problem

I recently brought a set of the above forks.They seem to work nicely,and are super plush,but the compression adjuster on the bottom of the fork leg is super hard to adjust,and has a very limited range of movement(about 1/4 of a turn). Any thoughts would be appreciated.