Recent content by northvanguy

1. N

The Brig

They’re very real just unorganised. Shoot Eugene a msg on FB Messenger. Normally replies in minutes.
  2. N

The discount code thread

BB25VIP for bottom brackets
  3. N

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Much thanks. I can’t seem to get links to open specific stores but the ref numbers in the URLs should work somehow. Cheers
  4. N

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Where’s everyone buying Shimano XT drivetrain parts from?? Want full XT ideally. Currently on SRAM and the cassette prices are enough for me to do a wholesale swap. How is GX so much more expensive than XT????
  5. N

Little Things You Hate

Paying $10 for a shifter cable from my local shop especially when they grab it from the big box on the shelf. I’m all for the low packaging grab it from the box but how that costs the same as the waste of packaging version that shimano does (1 cable with plastic and cardboard packaging) is...
  6. N

NSW 2017-19 Rocky Mountain Slayer XL... Zeb Ultimates

Sold. Finally. I updated title but not sure it always works with Tapatalk Admins can remove.
  7. N

Bargain buys thread

Ya I bought the OneUp here from Canada shipped for $230AUD with the 40% off sale. Not sure if your $180 includes tax in Canada but if not by the time you add that and the FX it’s about the same.
  8. N

The discount code thread

Shipping free over $99 I think
  9. N

Uber bike pads shredding the rotor

Hmm I’ve used the white Uber pads since they introduced them without a hiccup and Uber pads for as long as I can remember. Strange. I’ve got no ideas. Will keep an eye on this thread though.
  10. N

I still agree that $2200 for a bike with a 6 ride old front triangle, Zeb Ultimate, and Saints plus all the rest is a steal. Perfect for a growing shredder in that 15 yr old range where 29" wheels might be a bit cumbersome.
  11. N

In the spirit of the Xmas thread to do better on this forum, I'll reduce the price on this bad boy for this special crew. $2200. Bargain.
  12. N

Bargain buys thread

Hasn’t arrived but apparently 3 DD and 1 EXO+
  13. N

Bargain buys thread

Well you can stop debating as I bought the last 4. DD perfect for front as no need for insert.
  14. N

Price drop $2650