Recent content by nicho

1. N

Peanut butter without the Jelly

Cheers Lads. It's been a very pleasant discovery of a new brand with new suspension and drive train. All in all I'm very pleased, and obviously biased, with the bike. I haven't found its limits yet and likely won't until i head to Thredbo or Maydena perhaps. @The Reverend the wheels are alloy...
  2. N

Peanut butter without the Jelly

well, after a hiatus of over a decade on this forum since perhaps my last PYR here we are. It seems there's a tribe of "Xillenials" who like me have given the middle finger to Meta owned companies and returned to the tight knit community for validation and spirited discourse. I racked up MTB...
  3. N

Project Hyrax: johnny's build thread

@johnny Doesn’t quite live up to the Stinky…skip.
  4. N

NSW Sold

Sold. Pending payment
  5. N

NSW Sold

yes 26" wheels
  6. N

NSW Sold

Thanks Eddie. Appreciate the offer but i'm looking to buy something more pure XC oriented (i.e.:Yeti ASR, SC Tallboy etc...) Nicho
  7. N

NSW Sold

Hi Patrick, The bike offers 6" of travel front and back. Never weighed it but i would say around 12.5-13kg. The shock is a Fox Float RC. Located around Crows Nest. Shoot us a text if you're genuinely interested. 0402 138 508 Nicho
  8. N

NSW Sold

Item: Black 2013 Yeti SB66 large alloy Location:Sydney Item Condition:ridden no more than 300km (very well looked after and coated with clear coat wrap) Reason for selling:Want to get back into XC racing Price and price conditions: $3000 ONO Extra Info: Bos Deville forks (available with 20mm or...
  9. N

NSW Sold!

Hi Nick, Do you have the adapters to adapt the wheels to 20mm front and 12x142 rear? Nicho
  10. N

Intense T275 Carbon Tracer

Beautiful, Dave! I'm curious how that shock performs? I need to get my mountain bikes out soon.
  11. N

sold.

sold to me.
  12. N

sold.

Hi there, please check your inbox.
  13. N

Sold

Hi Jeremy, Do you have photos please? you can email to ozzemale@me.com are they black or white, 15 or 20mm axle, tapered steerer?
  14. N

SOLD Brand New BOS Vip'r 8.5x2.5

Hi Jeremy, Do you have pictures? What tune does it have? what bike was bought for ? what kind of bushings do you have on this? needle bearings or fixed? how much usage has it had? what year model? Cheers. nicho
  15. N

Post your all mountain bike

How are the forks matt? pretty keen to try some out. Nicho